Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
NEW 1/8 OFNA GTP-2E,CUSTOM PAINT,MMM/2650KV,FOAM;S,,INSANELY FAST!!MUST SEE THIS CAR! >

NEW 1/8 OFNA GTP-2E,CUSTOM PAINT,MMM/2650KV,FOAM;S,,INSANELY FAST!!MUST SEE THIS CAR!

NEW 1/8 OFNA GTP-2E,CUSTOM PAINT,MMM/2650KV,FOAM;S,,INSANELY FAST!!MUST SEE THIS CAR!

Old 11-17-2011, 08:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Thumbs up NEW 1/8 OFNA GTP-2E,CUSTOM PAINT,MMM/2650KV,FOAM;S,,INSANELY FAST!!MUST SEE THIS CAR!

Up for sale is 1 of my OFNA GTP-2E that is a freshly built and tested TOP END SPEED RUN CAR!!!! everything in this car was bought brand new in the box/pack;s and work's perfectly!!!SUPER FAST CAR!!!!!!! the Car only has 8 passes made on it for setting up and testing it only!!!!

I installed a Brand New Castle Creation's Mamba Monster ESC/2650KV Castle/Neu brushless system,,has brand new castle Cooling fan installed on the motor with a 25T Mod 1 pinion gear(will go even faster with a 28T pinion gear)Brushless ESC/Motor Combo have never been above 115 degree[s since installed!!!!!!!!!!Dean;s connector installed on ESC,,,

Has a brand new Spektrum steering servo with a Blue AluminumServo arm(horn) that work;s perfect on the car,,,i also instaled a brand new set of KYOSHO BLUE DOT FOAM;S on white spoke wheels to handle the insane power this car has!!!

the Body is still brand new and freshly painted Daytona Sunset Metallic and Charcoal Black metallic and has on been on car as Shelf Queen!!!

This car will break all 4 foam;s loose at 85mph++ and i have not been able to get a top end speed run on her yet because of limited space in lot we run,94mph is all i have seen,,but that was pushing the car in a small area,,i can guarentee this car will break 100mph++ in the right place to run it with the 28T Mod 1 pinion gear..have one on the way now!!!!

The only Blemish on this car is 2 mark;s on th bottom of the chassis from when i made the 1rst pass(didnt have rear shock adjusted firm enough and run over a small rock,,you can see it was at a angle the scratch was made while turning the car around for return,,,

Also included with this car is the original paperwork from the GTP-2e kit,owner;s maunual,,part;s list and decal sheet;s i didnt use!!!i do not have the original box for the new 2650 kv combo9used it to ship a MMM/2200kv system to Austrailia(do have the original 2650kv motor box)

this car is completely RTR minus the RX/TX and lipo batterie;s!!!i do have brand new 2.4GHz rx/tx in the box(never opened) and 2 brand new 3300MAH high Discharge 40C/80C hardcase 3's lipo';s with 2 cycle's on them or i have 2 Turnigy 3600MAH 30c/40c softcase lipo's with 14 cycle;s on them and neither pair have ever needed more than 1800mah put back into them except when brand new first charge,,both pair;s charge and balance perfectly!! the New RX/TX and either pair or Both pair will be EXTRA,,BUT ARE AVAILABLE IF NEEDED!!!

ASKING 500.00 FIRM!! plus shipping/paypal fee;s for this car minus the rx/tx and lipo's(they are ectra) and i am willing to ship international!!!! i usually ship USPS Priority mail with delivery Conformation and Insurance and i send you a picture of shipping receipt postmarked asap after I return from shipping the same day!!!
I have easily over $700.00 invested in this car alone!!
$215.00 plus tax for 1/8 ofna GTP-2E roller kit at LHS,
$339.00 plus tax for the MMM/2650kv system at my LHS,
$38.00 for new spektrum steering servo and $8.00 for aluminum servo arm,
$13.00 for Mod 1 25T pinion gear,
$15.00 for the castle motor cooling fan,
$62.00 for the kyosho Blue Dot 1/8 17mm foam;s with shipping cost included,
$23.00 for the piant for the body
total $705.00 plus tax on most item;s!!!!!! losing at this price,,but is considered used now,,i have done all the work and set up,,all you have to do is enjoy the insane speed!!!!!!

please feel free to ask any question's you may have on this car or my other new and just built RC;s i have up for sale this week only,,,Please see my rating;s here and on RC universe under "Silverdragon",,All Adult owned and very well maintained always!!

Please see pic;s below and on next post,,can include pic;s of NIB rx/tx and pair;s of lipo's if needed,,email address is best to reach me at,,serious inquirie;s only please on all my ad;s,,will not sperate this ad up!!thx for looking!!

[email protected] for more info or picp;s of any of my ad;s,,thx..,ore pic;s on next post!!thx again
Attached Thumbnails NEW 1/8 OFNA GTP-2E,CUSTOM PAINT,MMM/2650KV,FOAM;S,,INSANELY FAST!!MUST SEE THIS CAR!-gtp-2e-2.jpg   NEW 1/8 OFNA GTP-2E,CUSTOM PAINT,MMM/2650KV,FOAM;S,,INSANELY FAST!!MUST SEE THIS CAR!-gtp-2e-1.jpg   NEW 1/8 OFNA GTP-2E,CUSTOM PAINT,MMM/2650KV,FOAM;S,,INSANELY FAST!!MUST SEE THIS CAR!-gtp-2e-3.jpg   NEW 1/8 OFNA GTP-2E,CUSTOM PAINT,MMM/2650KV,FOAM;S,,INSANELY FAST!!MUST SEE THIS CAR!-gtp-2e-4.jpg   NEW 1/8 OFNA GTP-2E,CUSTOM PAINT,MMM/2650KV,FOAM;S,,INSANELY FAST!!MUST SEE THIS CAR!-gtp-2e-5.jpg  

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 11-20-2011 at 07:54 AM. Reason: PRICE REDUCED,,
Old 11-17-2011, 08:44 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up MORE PIC;S OF GTP-2E WITH MMM/2650KV SET UP,,ALL STILL NEW,,INSANELY FAST!!

Here are more pic;s of the car,,i do also have all thse pic;s and more on hand of anything else you may want to see and have them in larger format to see in better detail on this and my other ad;s as well,,please email me for all the pics of any of my ad;s,,please serious inquiries only,,have alot of email;s daily already,,will respond asap,,thx again!!
see pic;s below,thx
Attached Thumbnails NEW 1/8 OFNA GTP-2E,CUSTOM PAINT,MMM/2650KV,FOAM;S,,INSANELY FAST!!MUST SEE THIS CAR!-gtp-2e-6.jpg   NEW 1/8 OFNA GTP-2E,CUSTOM PAINT,MMM/2650KV,FOAM;S,,INSANELY FAST!!MUST SEE THIS CAR!-gtp-2e-7.jpg   NEW 1/8 OFNA GTP-2E,CUSTOM PAINT,MMM/2650KV,FOAM;S,,INSANELY FAST!!MUST SEE THIS CAR!-gtp-2e-8.jpg   NEW 1/8 OFNA GTP-2E,CUSTOM PAINT,MMM/2650KV,FOAM;S,,INSANELY FAST!!MUST SEE THIS CAR!-gtp-2e-9.jpg   NEW 1/8 OFNA GTP-2E,CUSTOM PAINT,MMM/2650KV,FOAM;S,,INSANELY FAST!!MUST SEE THIS CAR!-gtp-2e-10.jpg  

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 11-21-2011 at 09:59 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:01 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Thats a beauty, and awesome job on the paint man!! Two Thumbs up!!
Old 11-18-2011, 06:04 AM
Tech Initiate

willing to trade the roller and body buy themselves for my brand new kyle busch with 540 already installed? let me know thanks.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:18 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up Post replied too and pm's,,thx

post replied too,,thx alot on comment morellja,,is appreciated,,,boostin250x i sent you a pm,,thx for offer,,not willing to seperate this top speed set up,,appreciate the offer,,just offering awsome nice speed machines up for Christmas!!! Santa love's speed,,,lol..will add more pic;s of the 2 pair;s of lipo;s later today also,,,thx guy;s,,this is a AWSOME FAST CAR,,LOVE IT!!
Attached Thumbnails NEW 1/8 OFNA GTP-2E,CUSTOM PAINT,MMM/2650KV,FOAM;S,,INSANELY FAST!!MUST SEE THIS CAR!-gtp-2e-11.jpg   NEW 1/8 OFNA GTP-2E,CUSTOM PAINT,MMM/2650KV,FOAM;S,,INSANELY FAST!!MUST SEE THIS CAR!-gtp-2e-12.jpg  

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 11-18-2011 at 10:19 AM. Reason: spell check
Old 11-18-2011, 09:49 AM
Tech Initiate

no problem, good luck with sale ! car looks sick.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:26 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up eveing bump,,pm's and emails replied too....thx

All pm's and email's replied too,,,I will have the pic;s of the new in box 2.4 RX/TX and New and barely used Lipo;s posted up saturday,,have local intrest also in a few of my ad;s,,please dont hesitate to ask for any info on this or my other ad;'s I have listed,,will work with any serios buyer'; on price';s..shipping ect..thx again guy's,,
Old 11-20-2011, 08:00 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up DAILY BUMP,,PRICE REDUCE,,

DAILY BUMP!! i HAVE RDUCED PRICE TO THE VERY LOWEST I WILL CONSIDER FOR THIS ONE!!!IT IS ALL STILL NEW BUILD,,ONLY HAS HAD THE SET AND TEST PASSES ON IT,,SUPER FAST,,INSANE POWER AND LOOK;S AWSOME AS HELL..ESPECIALLY IN THE SUNLIGHT,,,EVERYTHING USED IN THIS BUILD WAS BOUGHT AND INSTALLED BRAND NEW!!!NO USED PART;S AT ALL!! LOSING OVN THIS ONE,,BUT HAVE TOO MANY TO ALREADY,,SUPER DEAL FOR THIS SET UP,,PLEASE SEE MY OTHER NEW BUILT RC'S ALSO,,ALL ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND MOST OF MY AD;S ARE ALL STILL NEW CONDITION STILL,,HAVE REDUCE PRICE;S TO LOWEST I WILL TAKE ON ALL OF THEM,,ONLY RUNNING THESE FOR A FEW MORE DAY;S,,THX AGAIN FOR LOOKING,,,THX
Old 11-21-2011, 07:43 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up Evening bump!!! Super Nice Speed Ride!!!

Evening Bump,,super nice and still new condition everything on this speed build,,about to finish another one up now,,just offering a few nice ride;s up for possible Awsome Christmas gift,,i have done allthe building,,work and testing for you,,all you have to do is enjoy the ride,,thx for looking,,
Old 11-23-2011, 08:55 AM
Tech Elite

Exclamation DAILY BUMP,,ALL AD;S END FRIDAY,,LAST CHANCE!!

DAILY BUMP,,this is last chance offer on the New built speed build;s i have up for sale,,this one ius all built from all brand new everything,,nothing was bought used!!!Is available with a New pair of matching pack 3;s lipo;s and a new in box 2.4GHz radio/reciever for $600.00 for entire set up 100% RTR plus shipping and paypal fee;s,,dont need to sell this one,,just have same car already built,,this was getting saved as a back up car,,check my other speed built RC;s,,all my ad;s i am ending this Friday and they all go to getting used this Sunday,,dont miss out on some super nice and super fast speed ride;s,,,thx again for looking,,,

$475.00 plus shipping and paypal is bottom $$ till friday for the car minus lipo;s and new rx/tx,,reduced all the ad;s as low as i will go on them before i start to use them this weekend,,,thx again,,last chance is this Friday on all!!
Old 11-24-2011, 08:17 AM
Tech Elite

Smile DAILY BUMP,,,,HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!!!

dAILY BUMP,,HOPE EVERYONE ENJOY;S THE DAY AND EAT'S WELL,,FRIDAY IS LAST DAY THIS AND OTHER TOP SPEED 1/8 AND 1/10 AD';S WIL BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE,,DONT MISS OUT ON SOME REALLY NICE SET UP'S,,THX FOR LOOKING,,
Old 11-25-2011, 11:39 AM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb DAILY BUMP,,,LAST DAY FOR SALE,,,DONT MISS OUT!!

DAILY BUMP,,LAST DAY THIS 1/8 ALL NEW BUILT SPEED RIDE IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE HERE,,,ALL MY SPEED AD;S WILL BE ENDED THIS EVENING,,DONT MOSS OUT ON SOME INSANELY FAST RC SET UP'S,,ALL NEW AND TOTALLY REDONE BUILD'S,,,VERY FAST!!!!THX FOR LOOKING,,,