Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
BRAND NEW IN BOX MONSTER 2200KV BRUSHLESS MOTOR WITH PINION GEAR!! >

BRAND NEW IN BOX MONSTER 2200KV BRUSHLESS MOTOR WITH PINION GEAR!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BRAND NEW IN BOX MONSTER 2200KV BRUSHLESS MOTOR WITH PINION GEAR!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 12:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Smile BRAND NEW IN BOX MONSTER 2200KV BRUSHLESS MOTOR WITH PINION GEAR!!

AD IS ENDED,,KEEPING THIS MOTOR TO USE IN NEW PROJECT,,,PLEASE REMOVE AD ,,THX

UP FOR SALE IS A BRAND NEW IN THE BOX MONSTER 2200KV BRUSLESS MOTOR,,,THIS WAS BOUGHT LAST MONDAY IN A COMPLETE ESC/MOTOR COMBO,,THIS IS THE TRAXXAS UPGRADE/REPLACEMENT 2200KV BLACK CAN FINNED MOTOR THAT CASTLE MAKES FOR TRAXXAS COMPANY,THIS COME IN ALL THE ORIGINAL BOX,PACKING WITH A TRAXXAS PINION GEAR AND TRAXXAS MOTOR MOUNT SCREW'S,,THIS MOTOR WAS ONLY OPENED TO TAKE THESE PIC;S,,HAS NEVER BEEN POWERED UP OR MOUNTED IN ANY RC EVER,,,

ENDING AD,,KEEPING TO USE,,,,,THXPLUS SHIPPING/PAYPAL FEE;S SINCE I IT DEPEND;S ON LOCATION OF SHIPPING UNLESS I USE A USPS MEDIUM FLAT RATE BOX WITH DELIVERY CONFORMATION THAT BE JUST UNDER $14.00 TO SHIP PRIORITY TO LOWER 48 STATE;S,,WILL SHIP INTERNATIONAL IF YOU PAY SHIPPING DIFFERENCE AND PAYPAL FEE;S

PLEASE SEE MY RATING;S HERE AND ON RC UNIVERSE,,ALL PERFECT RATING;S AND I SHIP THE SAME OR NEXT DAY ASAP AND SEND YOU A PICTURE OF ALL SHIPPING RECEIPT;S POSTMARKED SO YOU HAVE COPY AND TRACKING # ON HAND!!!(CAN SHIP IN SMALL FLAT RATE PRIORITY BOX WITH PACKING ,PINION,OWNER;S MANUAL IF YOU DONT NEED THE ORGINAL BOX WITH DELIVERY CONFORMATION FOR $6.00 EVEN PLUS PAYPAL FEE;S TO LOWER 48 STATE;S,,,UP TO YOU,,THX

SEE MY OTHER AD;S I JUST POSTED TODAY ALSO,SOME BRAND NEW ASSEMBLED AND VERY NICE ,VERY FAST SPEED RIDE;S AND SOME ROLLER;S AND SOME MORE COMING,,CLEANING OUT HOBBYROOMFOR MY OTHER SPEED PROJECT'S I AM GETTING READY TO START AND FINISH,,ALL ADULT OWNED AND SOME ARE BARELY USED IF AT ALL,,,THX AGAIN FOR LOOKING,,FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR ANY INFO YOU NEED,,,

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 11-05-2011 at 08:38 PM. Reason: KEEPING..PLEASE END AD PLEASE,,THX
Old 10-29-2011, 08:20 PM
Tech Elite

Smile EVENING BUMP ON NIB MONSTER 2200KV MOTOR!!

EVENING BUMP ON THE BRAND NEW IN THE BOX MONSTER 2200KV BRUSHLESS MOTOR THAT COME;S WITH TRAXXAS STYLE PINION GEAR AND TRAXXAS MOTOR MOUNT SCREW'S,,

THX AND FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR ANY MORE PIC;S OR INFO ON THIS OR ANY OF MY OTHER AD;S,,I JUST ADDED MORE PIC;S TO ALL MY AD;S AND SOME NEW AD;S AND MORE COMING SOON,,

ALL ARE ADULT OWNED AND VERY WELL MAINTAINED AND NEVER ABUSED AND ALL ARE EITHER IN NEW CONDITION OR BEEN REDONE LIKE NEW CONDITION,,NO JUNK HERE EVER,,SEE RATING'S HERE AND ON RC UNIVERSE UNDER "SILVERDRAGON',,THX FOR LOOKING,,
Old 10-30-2011, 11:29 AM
Tech Elite

Smile PM replied too,,

all pm's replied too..also sent you both price;s to ship,,sent prices shipped to canada with original box and without,,jus let me know asap,,have other's intrested,,thx,,you both have my paypal addy,,,thx..
Old 10-30-2011, 05:51 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up EVENING BUMP,,,

EVENING BUMP,,,ALL AD;S NEED TO GO ASAP,,THX
Old 10-30-2011, 10:32 PM
Tech Adept

please use the feedback area for and trade/deals done. not the for sale section. thank you

Last edited by J.Whiting; 10-31-2011 at 04:16 AM.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

i believe brandon is committing a violation of the forums. he is intentionally sniping dragon's ads. moderators, where ya at? brandon he hes 37 times over more feedback than you. and his is POSITIVE. youre just an immature little kid that is mad he didnt want to trade you some junk for his nice losi. get over it.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:47 AM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb Please see pic;s posted regarding "I stole his car",thx

Please attched pic's in regard;s to the idiot that has posted to all mty ad;s that "I stole his car",,you can see in pic;s ii shipped his POS back to him the same way he shipped it to me and I refunded his paypal and my rating;s here and on RC Universe speak for themselve's,,thx

Thx Injun_Josh for seeing what is obvious,,
Attached Thumbnails BRAND NEW IN BOX MONSTER 2200KV BRUSHLESS MOTOR WITH PINION GEAR!!-nath-shipping2.jpg   BRAND NEW IN BOX MONSTER 2200KV BRUSHLESS MOTOR WITH PINION GEAR!!-nath-paypal-refund-2.jpg  
Old 10-31-2011, 06:44 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up EVENING BUMP,,STILL NIB,,NOT A WEEK OLD!!

EVENING BUMP,,NOT EVEN HAD NEW A WEEK YET,,,ALL BRAND NEW IN THE BOX,,NEVER BEEN INSTALLED OR HOO=KED UP TO POWER,,COME;S WITH THE TRAXXAS 15T PINION GEAR AND TRAXXAS MOTOR MOUNT;S,, JUST NOT USING YET???,,THX FOR LOOKING,,,CAN SHIP ASAP THIS WEEKS SAME OR NEXT DAY DEPEND;S ON WHEN I GET PAYPAL,,,THX
Old 11-01-2011, 07:09 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up Evening bump!! brand new in the box...one week from LHS shelf!!!!

Evening Bump!!! this is brand new in the box,,less than one week since i bought off LHS shelf,,,,never had power,,just opened for pic;s only,,come';s with pinion gear and traxxas motor mount;s,,thx
Old 11-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Tech Elite

Default EVENING BUMP!

EVENING BUMP!!!
Old 11-03-2011, 08:34 PM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb EVENING BUMP,,,

EVENING BUMP,,STILL NEW IN TH BOX,,NEVER SEEN POWER OR BEEN MOUNTED OR USED EVER,,,JUST BOUGHT NEW IN COMBO,,,THX
Old 11-04-2011, 08:55 PM
Tech Elite

Smile Evening Bump!!

Evening Bump,,this is the Brand NIB Traxxas replacement 2200kv that is direct drop in for your monster powered traxxas rc's ect,,come;s with traxxas 15T pinion gear and motor mount;s,,just not using it Yet..was just bought right about a week and 1/2 ago from LHS in A combo ESC/Motor,,thx for looking,,,
Old 11-05-2011, 01:56 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Pm sent
Old 11-05-2011, 01:14 PM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb all PM;s relied too,,

All pm;s replied too,,,this is only available till sunday as all my ad;s will be pulled sunday and will be getting upgrade's and getting used,,,thx for all the intrest ,,have to get the $125.00 plus paypal fee;s and shipping cost if I am selling this one,,thx,,
Old 11-05-2011, 08:35 PM
Tech Elite

Exclamation AD ENDING,,,PLEASE REMOVE THIS AD PLEASE,,

KEEPING THIS AND OTHER AD;S,,PLEASE END ALL THIS AND ALL MY OTHER AD;S PLEASE,,,THX