Wiki Posts
Search

Losi Mini Late Model Highly Modded

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 08:26 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Losi Mini Late Model Highly Modded

I am selling my modified losi mini late model that I raced on the carpet oval. This car has a custom chassi made of carbon fiber which slides the battery over an inch. The car is also setup for mid engine conversion which includes a gear diff transmission and a aluminum ball diff transmission. It includes three newer batteries. Also included is the stock chassi and stock parts that have been replaced with aluminum. I have the losi aftermarket aluminum shocks along with the losi spring kit for front and rear. This has also a conversion to run 1/10th scale foam tires, they bolt right on and the factory tires still bolt right on. the front end is custom with the shocks mounted directly to the aluminum hubs. Also include is a container with extra parts and fasteners. Also included are 2 motors. I hate to sell because I have alot of time and money in it but I have no time to race it I am asking $200 obo or I'd be willing to trade for a kyosho short course truck.

Old 10-04-2011, 10:56 AM
Tech Adept

Bump....
Old 10-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Tech Adept

sold.....