Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hobbyshop inventory for sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 03:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
yeah your right there is other factors like having what people need when they come into the shop 9 times out of 10 when you went into the shop for somthing he didnt have it but he could order it well if im needing a part i needed it then not next week i lived 30 plus miles from his track and shop but i was there almost every weekend and when he had stuff i needed in the shop i bought from him now there is a rumor going around which if its true i think is perty petty that js and a couple of other people are trying to get anouther offroad track going but that some of the people that raced at his track are not going to be welcome at the new track because we did businness on the internet and with other shops if this is true its perty childish so james i would like to hear it from your mouth what is going on and if there is any truth to this

james
Old 12-19-2004, 06:48 PM
Tech Addict

in the middle of a city with over 100,000 people in an established shop that had been in place for over 15 years.. and over a million people in a 3 county area. in the first 2 years we grossed over $175,000 in sales.. but year 3 just fell aprt, even with a trophy race in the summer...

In case you didn't know, I've ( J.S.Bodies )been around quite a while.. been racing r/c for over 18 years..

you can see pics of our track and shop on our site, but it's all water under the bridge..

the track was just re-done in june for a trophy race that went over very well.. unfortunately, it wasn't enough..

again, not that any of this matters now...

As for rumors about a track, they are just that... I am in NO way involved in any efforts to support any organized racing in my area..
over 3 years of effort and more than $250,000 later. I have given all I'm going to to local organized racing.. and most likely will be leaving it..
Old 12-19-2004, 07:04 PM
Tech Regular

you know oyu can come out and race with us on tuesday nights at home deopt you are more than welcome too

james
Old 12-19-2004, 07:05 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks man.. just not interested in it........
Old 12-20-2004, 10:58 AM
Tech Addict

ok, micro RS4 and Losi Mini-t parts have sold as one lot ...

The remaining parts inventory ( not including the kits) is now $3,500 shipped..

available until this evening... dec, 20th 2004
Old 12-21-2004, 08:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

James, you still have the BK2? I may be interested in it. You coming to Houston anytime soon? If not, I know that a few of us a heading over to Redstick in a couple of weeks
Old 12-21-2004, 08:54 PM
Tech Addict

Yes, I still have it...

Not planning on heading to houston until after the holidays though.. but heck, you drive right through here to get to redstick

let me know ahead of time and we can meet somewhere if you want it, or I can just mail it to you..
Old 12-21-2004, 09:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

This is the same James that used to paint everyone's bodies at K&M right?

I have been away from the hobby for a while and now I am getting back in.
Old 12-21-2004, 11:50 PM
Tech Addict

yeah Ross, it's me.......