R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 08-14-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default E-Maxx, EVX esc, Traxxas Big Bores, etc.. For Sale!

Hey guys. I have some E-maxx parts for sale here.

Item #1 - Includes the chassis as shown. Has new style shock towers/body posts in great shape, the bulkheads are in good shape, all the arms, tie rods, etc.. are in good shape. The Arms are the older Narrow style arms. The differentials are in decent shape. I have taken both of them out and cleaned them up and relubed them with wheel bearing grease and they work fine. The rear driveshafts are all there as well as the complete rear center shaft. I have half the front center shaft, both front female shafts, and the front axles are there. I ran the truck in 2wd with the shafts on the truck and it worked perfect, just need to round up the rest if you want 4wd. It also may need some grub screws for the driveshafts. It also comes with a spare differential. All the steering parts except for the servo are there and working fine. It also comes with a 2 channel traxxas transmitter and the 3 channel receiver with no crystals. No transmission comes with the truck, only what is shown, plus a transmitter. Id like $50 shipped for all of this to anywhere in the U.S.

Item #2 is a Traxxas/Novak original Orange EVX. It works perfect. I ran it some and it works good. The only thing it needs is a new pair of motor leads on one set of motor wires. Or cut the leads off the other side and solder the leads to the motors. It has Deans plugs for the batteries. Id like $35 shipped in the U.S. for this

Item #3 - Four traxxas big bore shocks - SOLD

I have described these items best i can. if you have any questions feel free to PM me about them and i will do my best to answer any questions. Thanks for looking!

Eric

Last edited by Cummins Driver; 08-17-2011 at 08:26 AM.
Cummins Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:32 AM   #2
Tech Fanatic

Offers are welcome guys
Old 08-16-2011, 06:44 PM   #3
Tech Fanatic

Big Bore shocks are sold! make me some offers on the other stuff guys. Ill combine the ESC and truck for cheaper than if you buy them alone
Old 08-17-2011, 08:27 AM   #4
Tech Fanatic

Make me some offers or trade offers guys. All i can say is no; you wont hurt my feelings
Old 08-18-2011, 08:35 AM   #5
Tech Fanatic

To the top