Wiki Posts
Search

Huge sale!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 11:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)
Default Huge sale!!

Ok guys, it's time for a big sale. I am motivated to sell, but please don't undercut me. I have so much invested, but right now I just want to narrow down what I have. Everything that is bought is to be paid through Paypal as a gift or add 3% for fees please. PM, call/text 217-343-8234, or email [email protected] for questions please! I will respond quickly.

1. SOLD

2. SOLD

3. SOLD

4. SOLD

5. SOLD

6. Sixth up is a stock honcho body that was sanded down and a stock honcho bed with a axial rim and flat iron spare. I would want $30 shipped out of it.

FLAT IRON SPARE IS SOLD!! I want $25 shipped for the cab and bed.

This is what it looked like sitting on my SCX10 chassis with the light bar installed (light bar is no longer installed)...

7. Seventh up is an integy 55t motor, unknown (previous owner painted can) 55t motor, 2 Traxxas servos (one is 2055 other is 2018). I want $20 shipped for both motors, and $10 shipped for both servos. $25 shipped for everything.

8. Eighth up is a honcho front bumper, resr bumper, and a dingo rear bumper. Honcho front bumper has metal or aluminum side pieces. I would like $13 shipped for it all.

9. Ninth up is my Ramcharger. I might regret this down the road, but it's up for sale. It has had many faces, but I want to move onto other projects. It will not have wheels unless the axials (#4) or the RC4WD wheels and tires (#2) are included. Without any tires and rims and without my DX3E I would want $235 shipped. With the axial rims and tires, I would want $270 shipped. With the RC4WD wheels and tires I would want $330 shipped. If you would want the DX3E add $90 to whichever setup you are interested in. DX3E was only used 4 times. Here is the build thread and a few quick pictures of it from the other day...

With the axial rims and tires...

Now the build thread...
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=323193

Last edited by maxxnslash; 08-05-2011 at 03:24 AM.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Tech Master

Set of flat irons are sold! Spare was also sold off of the bed as well. $25 shipped for the bed now!
Old 08-05-2011, 03:21 AM
Tech Master

Radio, receiver, battery, axial wheels and tires, rc4wd wheeks and tires, and light bar are all sold!!!