R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2011, 12:03 PM   #31
Tech Regular
 
Dan-RC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 351
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justpassedu View Post
Thanks I'm trying not to , if you'd like it's yours for $125 gifted.
I will see if the other deal goes through.. I don't want to pay in gift via PayPal because then I couldn't get my money back.

BTW, does that big 2100 mAH battery even fit in the heli? It looks too big..
Dan-RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:32 PM   #32
Tech Elite
 
Justpassedu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NewYork NY
Posts: 4,175
Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)
Default

Yes it fits and if you'd like to pay non gift just add $5 , that's fine. Everything works 100% , that's why I offered for you to pay as a gift , save ya a few bucks , plus my feedback is perfect. Only buy this heli if you know how to fly , bc I don't and could only get it to hover. To advanced for me.
__________________
Mugen Mbx6 Eco
Justpassedu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:52 PM   #33
Tech Master
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: LaVergne, TN
Posts: 1,025
Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)
Default

Ive bought a few things from Justpassedu (from full r/c's to batterys) and everything has been better than described, packed great and shipped really fast. Hes one of R/C tech's best sellers.
jrherald420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:05 PM   #34
Tech Regular
 
Dan-RC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 351
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justpassedu View Post
Yes it fits and if you'd like to pay non gift just add $5 , that's fine. Everything works 100% , that's why I offered for you to pay as a gift , save ya a few bucks , plus my feedback is perfect. Only buy this heli if you know how to fly , bc I don't and could only get it to hover. To advanced for me.
OK, it fits? That's cool. I am going to buy a simulator to help me fly a 6 channel helicopter. Does this come with a Li-Po sack? At about mid-week I will know if the other deal has gone through. I don't think that I will offer $130, but if the other deal doesn't go through we can work out a price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrherald420 View Post
Ive bought a few things from Justpassedu (from full r/c's to batterys) and everything has been better than described, packed great and shipped really fast. Hes one of R/C tech's best sellers.
Wow, that's great. Good to know.

Thanks.



Dan
Dan-RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:32 PM   #35
Tech Elite
 
Justpassedu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NewYork NY
Posts: 4,175
Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)
Default

Thanks jr I always try my best. I'm just not a heli guy , I think i am more into the land vehicles. I cannot fly lol. No it does not come with a lipo sack , I personally have never used one but I know they can be had for cheap. As for the price we can work something out , just pm me with that. I don't think I can go much lower but I'm always willing to try and work something out. I mean I won't be using it so I may aswell sell it to someone that can.
__________________
Mugen Mbx6 Eco
Justpassedu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:41 PM   #36
Tech Regular
 
Dan-RC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 351
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justpassedu View Post
Thanks jr I always try my best. I'm just not a heli guy , I think i am more into the land vehicles. I cannot fly lol. No it does not come with a lipo sack , I personally have never used one but I know they can be had for cheap. As for the price we can work something out , just pm me with that. I don't think I can go much lower but I'm always willing to try and work something out. I mean I won't be using it so I may aswell sell it to someone that can.
Yeah... how much would you sell it for without the batteries or charger? Just figuring out a price for now JUST in case the other deal doesn't go through. And, what is that large 2100 mAH battery, what manufacturer?

Thanks.



Dan

Last edited by Dan-RC; 08-22-2011 at 01:51 PM.
Dan-RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 10:47 AM   #37
Tech Elite
 
Justpassedu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NewYork NY
Posts: 4,175
Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)
Default

The large 2100 is a zippy flightmax , if you'd like to work something out please just private message me . I will try and work with you. Honestly I have no use for the lipos with out the heli so it's a package deal. I can take the 2100 3s out of the deal for a few bucks , that I don't mind bc I can always use that.
__________________
Mugen Mbx6 Eco
Justpassedu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 10:52 AM   #38
Tech Regular
 
Dan-RC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 351
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justpassedu View Post
The large 2100 is a zippy flightmax , if you'd like to work something out please just private message me . I will try and work with you. Honestly I have no use for the lipos with out the heli so it's a package deal. I can take the 2100 3s out of the deal for a few bucks , that I don't mind bc I can always use that.
OK, I will PM you.. actually it looks like you're PMing me right now.

Last edited by Dan-RC; 08-23-2011 at 11:32 AM.
Dan-RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 06:59 AM   #39
Tech Elite
 
Justpassedu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NewYork NY
Posts: 4,175
Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)
Default

Pm'ed
__________________
Mugen Mbx6 Eco
Justpassedu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 05:02 PM   #40
Tech Elite
 
Justpassedu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NewYork NY
Posts: 4,175
Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)
Default

Still for sale...
__________________
Mugen Mbx6 Eco
Justpassedu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:48 AM   #41
Tech Elite
 
Justpassedu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NewYork NY
Posts: 4,175
Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)
Default

Ok final price drop $130 shipped or $125 gifted for everything...
__________________
Mugen Mbx6 Eco
Justpassedu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:51 PM   #42
Tech Apprentice
 
captain kirk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: St. Charles M i
Posts: 81
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

you have a pm
captain kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:51 PM   #43
Tech Elite
 
Justpassedu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NewYork NY
Posts: 4,175
Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)
Default

Back at you man , still have it , it's ready for you to fly...
__________________
Mugen Mbx6 Eco
Justpassedu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 07:00 PM   #44
Tech Champion
 
MADMAN23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: waddington ny
Posts: 6,359
Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)
Send a message via AIM to MADMAN23
Default

Would u trade for anything
__________________
catch me if you can....

WWW.RCFANATICS.NET
http://rcraracing.com/sitebuilder/images/FORUM/index.php


C&D R/C RACEWAY
Team Wicked Racing
MADMAN23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 07:11 PM   #45
Tech Elite
 
Justpassedu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NewYork NY
Posts: 4,175
Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)
Default

Please list what you have to offer and I will let you know. Thanks
__________________
Mugen Mbx6 Eco
Justpassedu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:14 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net