hpi vorza flux

Old 06-28-2011, 12:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Default hpi vorza flux

***$350 OBO***

Hpi vorza flux for sale. All stock with other than custom painted body. Bought new for $650 at local hobby shop. I don't really want to sell this but I want to fund another project, and I don't own a money tree. Adult owned and operated. In excellent condition. Sale comes with 3 sets of wheels. New to slightly used condition. I can throw in a spektrum dx3s with the sale but it needs repair to click roller. No lowballers,or tire kickers. willing to trade for an Axial Wraith or SCX10. Looking to get back into rock racing/crawling. no other trades wanted

This thing is a beast. Runs very cool. Sale also comes with extra large motor fan mounted to custom machined bracket. Call or text me with questions or if you want additional pictures. 408 964 8264

I can throw in a Spektrum DX3S with the sale as well. it does need repair. click roller does not work. other than that its a perfectly operable radio. I also have a losi AM radio that can come with the sale as well. No extra charge for radios. I just found a NiMH battery charger today in my RC graveyard. i can throw that in with the sale with 2 NiMH batteries. All in all the vorza comes ARTR, all thats needed is spektrum receiver or an AM radio

Just to break things down easier...Heres what comes with the sale. If i find anything else in my RC collection that will work with this setup. i will gladly include it with the sale.

*Vorza *Spektrum DX3s radio, TeamLosi AM radio *3 sets of 17mm hex wheels and tires *Original Manual *XL motor fan and custom machined bracket *NimH battery charger *2 NiMH batteries ***both AM and FM receivers can be bought online for a really good

Last edited by inkdaddy66; 06-28-2011 at 03:14 PM. Reason: added price tag
Old 10-19-2012, 12:48 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

still for sale??
Old 10-19-2012, 01:07 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default trade

any interest in a tamaya f 350 with 3 speed and toyota body? i have more than your asking in it. just not my thing. pm sent with contact info.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:51 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Guys this was posted for sale in June of 2011.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:23 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

im new to this i saw it was old but did not say sold so was hoping they would still have it and possible get it for a killer deal