Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
SLASH 4X4 RTR IN ECELLENT CONDITION,,SEE PICS!!! >

SLASH 4X4 RTR IN ECELLENT CONDITION,,SEE PICS!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SLASH 4X4 RTR IN ECELLENT CONDITION,,SEE PICS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 07:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Default SLASH 4X4 RTR IN ECELLENT CONDITION,,SEE PICS!!!

PLEASE DELETE THIS AD,,IT HAS BEEN SENT TO EBAY,,THXUp for sale is my Traxxas Slash 4x4 RTR SC truck,,the truck is in excellent working condition and is very clean,,chassis is in very good and clean condition(Has light scuffing on bottom of chassis)the whole truck has been completely gone thru,,diff's shocks,gear's,4x4 shaft and all have been cleaned and redone!! evrything is super smooth working condition just as it should be,,
The Velineon VXL system work's perfect and never been overheated and I also added deans connector and a Blue Aluminum cooling sink on the motor for extra cooling,,truck is geared for off-road,,not top speed,still runs 48mph on 3's lipo,,will run avg 65mph with just change of pinion gear!!!,,The steering servo is the Traxxas waterproof servo,,work's perfectly!! The original 4x4 Split spoke wheels and Bf goodrich tire's are in still very good conditon with 90% tread at least,,will come with newer extra complete set of AKA white dish wheels with Enduro super soft grip tread also 95% tread left on them as well!!just add you Nimh or lipo battery and your RTR!!!!!

Body has some of the basic scuff's and little crack's that have been repaired from inside and repainted over,,still a very good condition and very usuable body!!!!

The RX/TX is a Spektrum DX3E with 300 reciever 2.4GHz that works and is in perfect condition(SPEKTRUM RX.TX IS SOLD!!!),,,SO available is the stock original Traxxas Link 2.4 RX/TX in also excellent condition!!

Please see pic's below and feel free to ask any question's or for any pic;s of truck you may need,,iI mainly only run top end speed cars on-road,,so not really using the slash at all right now,,
Please check my rating's on RC Universe under same scree name as here(Silverdragon) and perfect ebay feedback 129 for rc related items under (2fast4u.2008)
I ship the same or very next day as payment is recieved,,will ship lower 48 state's or Internation if you pay shipping with insurance and delivery conformation where available!!! will be packed very good in packing peanuts and bubble wrap!!
PRICE REDUCED FOR LAST TIME ON ALL MY AD;S!!!
ASKING $280.00 FIRM SHIPPED TO LOWER 48 STATE'SAND PAYPAL FEE'S,,WILL SELL WITHOUT RX/TX IF PREFERED FOR $260.00 SHIPPED TO LOWER 48 ONLY!!AND PAYPAL FEE'S..,,ALL MY RC'S ARE DESCRIBED AS BEST AS POSSIBLE ALWAYS!! ALL ARE ADULT OWNED AND VERY WELL MAINTINED ALWAYS!! THX FOR LOOKING,,CAN REACH ME FASTEST THRU MY EMAIL ADDY!! [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails SLASH 4X4 RTR IN ECELLENT CONDITION,,SEE PICS!!!-slash-4x4-2.jpg   SLASH 4X4 RTR IN ECELLENT CONDITION,,SEE PICS!!!-slash-4x4-3.jpg   SLASH 4X4 RTR IN ECELLENT CONDITION,,SEE PICS!!!-slash-4x4-4.jpg   SLASH 4X4 RTR IN ECELLENT CONDITION,,SEE PICS!!!-slash-4x4-5.jpg   SLASH 4X4 RTR IN ECELLENT CONDITION,,SEE PICS!!!-slash-4x4-7.jpg  

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 06-23-2011 at 10:34 PM. Reason: PLEASE DELETE THIS AD,,this ad has gone to ebay!!!THX
Old 06-16-2011, 07:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 122 (100%+)

trade for RC8T truggy
Old 06-16-2011, 07:39 PM
Tech Elite

Default PM's replied too,,

PM.s replied too,,will post couple more pics up shortly also,,thx

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 06-16-2011 at 08:27 PM. Reason: spell check
Old 06-16-2011, 08:32 PM
Tech Elite

Default couple more pic;s of Slash 4X4.Spectrum RTR!!!!

here are a few more pic's for you guy's,,please let me know if you need more,

was ask about trade's possibly in earlier pm and email's...will consider partial trade for a MMM ESC with 2200kv or 2650kv brushless system in good working condition or possibly combine my ads for a RTR 1/8 scale on-road RTR brushless set up or roller for partial tardes also,,mainly do all speed runs on-road myself only anymore,,that is why I am selling this and other SC trcks and car;s to fund other speed project's,,thx,,
Attached Thumbnails SLASH 4X4 RTR IN ECELLENT CONDITION,,SEE PICS!!!-slash-4x4-2.jpg   SLASH 4X4 RTR IN ECELLENT CONDITION,,SEE PICS!!!-slash-4x4-7.jpg   SLASH 4X4 RTR IN ECELLENT CONDITION,,SEE PICS!!!-slash-4x4%3D6.jpg   SLASH 4X4 RTR IN ECELLENT CONDITION,,SEE PICS!!!-slash-4x4-8.jpg  
Old 06-17-2011, 08:33 AM
Tech Elite

Default possible deal pending on spektrum rx/tx

I have possible deal pending on the Spektrum rx/tx,,if this happens,,i will change the Ad for sale with the original Traxxas Link 2.4 RX/TX and also may rreduce price of package RTR also,,still have th choice of buying without rx/tx also,,i am very flexible on good solid fair offer's,,these are trucks and cars that i am currently not using that are just sitting on my shelf,,rather take fair offer;s to pass them to people who can use them,,thx again,,Bobby
Old 06-17-2011, 09:38 AM
Tech Elite

Default all PM's replied too,,

All pm's just replied too,,sent price to ship RTR slash 4x4 with traxxas rx/tx and extra heels to canada priority mail with insurance,,also pm'ed other replies,,let me know asap ,,I have to go with ever who is ready to do paypal 1rst,,you wont be disappointed with track at all,,thx again,,,
Old 06-17-2011, 09:52 AM
Tech Elite

Default PRICE REDUCED TO SELL!!!

i AM GETTING OFFER'S,,,I WILL REDUCE THE PRICE OF THE SLASH 4X4 WITH THE TRAXXAS 2.4ghZ RX/TX AND THE EXTRA WHEELS/TIRES TO $280.00 SHIPPED TO LOWER 48 STATE'S ONLY AND PAYPAL FEE'S!!! THAT IS ABOUT AS LOW AS I WILL GO ,,TRUCK IS SUPER CLEAN AND RTR,,JUST ADD YOUR CHOICE OF LIPO/NIMH BATTERY AND YOUR READY TO RACE,ECT,,,,,,
SPEKTRUM RX/TX IS PENDING SALE DUE TO PAYMENT,,,BUT IS STILL AVAILABLE SEPERATE IF I GET NO RESPONSE FROM OFFER TO BUY IT SOON,,

THIS IS A VERY GOOD DEAL FOR RTR 4X4 BRUSHLESS SLASH WITH 2.4 RX/TX AND EXTRA WHEELS,,WE ALL GOT TO PAY SHIPPING COST AND PAYPAL FEE'S,,THX AGAIN,,1RST ONE TO PAYPAL ME WITH SHIPPING.PAYPAL FEE;S INCLUDED ROLLS AWAY WITH HER,,PAYPAL ADDY IS [email protected] ,,thx once again,,

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 06-19-2011 at 07:23 PM. Reason: PRICE REDUCED,,THX
Old 06-17-2011, 07:13 PM
Tech Elite

Default NIGHTLY BUMP!!

NIGHTLY BUMP,,HAD ALOT OF OFFER'S,,BUT NOBODY HAS PULLED THE TRIGGER,,,I HAVE REDUCED PRICE TO BOTTOM DOLLAR I AM WILLING TO ACCEPT,,,VERY REASONABLE PRICE FOR RTR 4X4 SLASH WITH 2.4GHX RX/TX AND EXTRA WHEELS.TIRES ALL INCLUDED,,,,

she is super clean and been completly gone thru ,,rolls super smooth,,also has new Acer bearngs all the way around also,,,and this truck is not Beat to Death,,very good condition,,,Only selling to finish up 1/8 sprrd project,,no other reason i am selling any of my other ads,,not been in dirt at all since redone!!

STILL FOR SALE AS OF RIGHT NOW!! THX
Old 06-18-2011, 02:25 PM
Tech Elite

Default Spektrum sold pending payment!

Spektrum RX/TX pending payment,,

The Slash is still available and will come with the Traxxas Link 2.4GHz RX/TX in place of spektrum!!! the price is reduced to $280.00 SHIPPED TO LOWER 48 ONLY!! with traxxas 2.4 plus paypal fee's!!

$260.00 minus any RX/TX 260.00 SHIPPED TO LOWER 48 ONLY!! PLUS paypal fee's,,better deal as RTR!!!

Will change pics and show Traxxas rx/tx installed in Slash 4X4 shortly,,thx

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 06-19-2011 at 07:25 PM. Reason: PRICE REDUCED!!!!!!
Old 06-18-2011, 06:11 PM
Tech Elite

Default EVENING BUMP!! SPEKTRUM RX/TX SOLD!!

Evening Bump!! Spektrum RX/TX sold to Jim!!! PRICE IS REDUCED!!
SLASH STILL FOR SALE EITHER WITH A TRAXXAS LINK 2.4 RX/TX OR WITHOUT A RX/TX,,NEED TO SELL MY AD'S ASAP,,NEED TO MOVE THEM ALL THIS WEEKEND,,,THX

PRICE REDUCE TO $280.00 SHIPPED TO LOWER 48 ONLY AND PAYPAL FEE'S OR
$260.00 MINUS RX.TX SHIPPED TO LOWER 48 ONLY PLUS PAYPAL FEE'S,,THX,,,

TTT!!!

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 06-19-2011 at 07:26 PM. Reason: LOWERED PRICE LAST TIME!!
Old 06-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Tech Elite

Default EVENING BUMP REDUCE TO MOVE ASAP!!$280.00 SHIPPED TO LOWER 48 ONLY!!!

EVEING BUMP!! PRICE REDUCED TO $280.00 SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48 STATE'S ONLY FOR THIS PRICE SENT REGULAR MAIL THRU USPS WITH DELIVERY CONFORMATION!! All ad's go up for sale locally Monday!!!

willing to trade or combine my ad's for 1/8 on-road brushless rtr or roller's and Mamba Monster system's in excellent working condition!!!!! depend's on what you have!! thx!!!!!

TTT!!!!!!1
Old 06-20-2011, 03:05 PM
Tech Elite

Default PM's replied too

all Pm's replied too,,thx let me know,,,,,
Old 06-20-2011, 05:32 PM
Tech Elite

Default Bump!!

Bump!!!! Pm's replied too, thx
Old 06-20-2011, 08:38 PM
Tech Elite

Default PM's replied too....

All Pm's replied too,,,got paypal offer's and trade offer,,step up and get it,,all ads are going up for sale locally on CL and wiord of mouth tomarrow,,,this is a steal for this truck shipped for this price,,,,,,,,,cant go any lower,,,,bottom dollar,,see pic;s super clean and everything is in excellent RTR condition!!!! go to move them now before this week is over!!!! thx once again!!! 1rst paypal gets her!!! [email protected] is paypal addy,,will ship asap soon as payment is recieved,,send tracking and pic of shipping receipt ,,,let's get allmy ad's gone,,something for everybody,,thx!!!
Old 06-20-2011, 08:38 PM
Tech Elite

Default PM's replied too....

All Pm's replied too,,,got paypal offer's and trade offer,,step up and get it,,all ads are going up for sale locally on CL and wiord of mouth tomarrow,,,this is a steal for this truck shipped for this price,,,,,,,,,cant go any lower,,,,bottom dollar,,see pic;s super clean and everything is in excellent RTR condition!!!! go to move them now before this week is over!!!! thx once again!!! 1rst paypal gets her!!! [email protected] is paypal addy,,will ship asap soon as payment is recieved,,send tracking and pic of shipping receipt ,,,let's get all my ad's gone,,something for everybody,,thx!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.