Wiki Posts
Search

T-MAXX 3.3 RTR for sale or trade

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 06:30 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)
Default T-MAXX 3.3 RTR for sale or trade

Traded this locally!!! It's gone!!! Here is a nice used T-MAXX 3.3 (4909) for sale. The truck hasn't seen much abuse, as all the little rubber boots on the shafts, etc. are still there and in good shape. There are a few hop-ups consisting of Integy aluminum bulks front and rear, Integy steel spur/slipper setup, Integy front skid plate, RPM arms upper and lower front and rear, and RPM full skids underneath. The body is a little beat up but still plenty of life in it. The starter wand works fine, but I pulled the hot wire off the glow plug and was just using a glow ignitor to be sure the plug was getting hot, and will include a pretty cool aluminum ignitor that runs off a AA battery. Just plug the wire back on the glow plug if you would rather do it that way. Everything you see in the pics will be included, and there is a 6 cell nimh in the wand.

$220 shipped or offer up trades. I would really like a new MMM/2200 combo, or nice 1/8 rollers, or a very nice Tx w/ Rx's...

Heres a link to a vid of me running it today, I'm not that experienced at nitro tuning so someone more experienced can probably get it running better, but hey at least I got it going!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EIZuTfmLvk
Attached Thumbnails T-MAXX 3.3 RTR for sale or trade-dsc05055.jpg   T-MAXX 3.3 RTR for sale or trade-dsc05054.jpg   T-MAXX 3.3 RTR for sale or trade-dsc05050.jpg   T-MAXX 3.3 RTR for sale or trade-dsc05046.jpg   T-MAXX 3.3 RTR for sale or trade-dsc05045.jpg  

Last edited by mrgrimm; 06-24-2011 at 08:34 PM.
Old 06-18-2011, 07:09 PM
Tech Addict

bump this up, price lowered and link to a vid of the truck running today added to first post!!!
Old 06-19-2011, 03:12 PM
Tech Addict

TTT - getting some tempting offers via pm, so if you are thinking about this better send me an offer before it's gone!