Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jeep TTC rig custom 1 of a kind!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 11:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)
Default Jeep TTC rig custom 1 of a kind!

Well this is ungodly painful to do, but up for sale is this literally brand new rig. It's build by Adamargue (great guy and a great builder). It started with a new bright jeep front end and he built the custom chassis from there. He set it up with a dinky link 4 link setup in the rear and a pan hard mount in the front. The interior used is from a new bright jeep also. Brand new (only 1 run) axial axles. Custom made links front and rear. RC4WD shocks and springs if I remember right. The wheels and tires installed are RC4WD Rok Lox on pro-line 8 shooter beadlock rims. It has an axial transmission with some custom extended drive shafts. All custom made paneling in the rear by me. Decals were made by me at "A Sign Store and More" @ http://asignstore.com/ It has a hitech servo modded into a winch. It has an sr200 steering servo. The esc is a Novak Rooster with a castle bec. The motor is a 45t turn I believe. The radio system I have for it is a Spektrum dx3e. The extras I have for it is a 2s 2200 turnigy lipo, a 2s 1300 turnigy lipo, and a set of Hot bodies sedona tires on 8 hole rims. I would like to get $550 shipped for everything you see for a rtr rig. I'll take the dx3e out and sell it for $475 shipped. I'll also take the sedonas, both lipos, and the dx3e system and sell it for $425. Thanks guys! Here is the build thread....
t=316722http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316722

Onto the pictures!

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 06-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Tech Master

Make me an offer I can't refuse!! Money is tight, but I don't want to loose a lot of money since it has only got one run on it. Don't be shy though all I have to do is say no

Last edited by maxxnslash; 06-11-2011 at 12:04 PM.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:21 PM
Tech Master

bump it up I really need this rig sold or traded (buyer add cash and amount depends on trade)