Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Complete RC set On and Off road

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 06:02 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Complete RC set On and Off road

I'm selling my entire RC set. I've had tons of fun with it but I need the extra cash and don't really race anymore. So here is a list of all the things I have:
Ofna pit bag- With rollers and radio bag.
Hyper 10SC- By far my most fun and fastest car it has full electrics in it with a Novak GTB speed control, a Novak Ballistic 550 4.5 motor and Savox servo metal gear and digital 0.7 sec. Also comes with a full set of AKA wishbones, 2 bodies, STRC shock mounts, and tons of other trick parts probably have about 500 in electrics and parts alone.
Team Associated SC10- This car also has full electrics in it a Novak GTB speed control, Team Orion brushless motor 10.5 also has a Savox servo in it metal gear and digital 0.7sec also. The car will come with the stock tires all around a full set of calibers and a set of bowties for the rear. The Proline Ford F150 body is on it now but all the bodies I have fit on it.
Tamiya TA05IFS- This car has a speed passion 17.5 brushless motor and a digital servo but needs a speed control. I have a couple different bodies for it the lightweight NSX body, BMW M3 body, BMW 325 sedan, BMW M5 body and Lexus race body. The new TRF shocks are on it now as well as a couple other little TRF parts. I have a set of B3s and 2 other sets of sorex tires that will come with it as well as a Orion 4.5 motor that's never been run.
Tamiya F104- I havn't really run this two much only at TRF regionals. It has just about every hop up you can buy for it. Its set up for silver can right now but can be easily converted over to brushless. It comes with a brushed speed control and a couple different silver can motors. As well as the new Mclaren F1 body.
Futaba 3PK Magnum- Nice radio 2.4 ghz and runs on rechargeable lipos. I have the original box and the drop down wheel for it even though its not on right now. Also have a carbon fiber skin on it. Also comes with the Spectrum module and 2 recievers.
Batteries- Imax charger and power supply. I have 2 Turnigy hard case 40c 5000mah lipos as well as 2 soft pack 30c 5000mah and a hobby people 35c 5000mah.
As well as a full set of pit tools everything you need to get started racing. Would consider breaking up some of the stuff just let me know. The whole set will be 1200 I have tons of other pictures also just let me know what you want to see. Email me through rctech or call or text me at (949)981-4790
Attached Thumbnails Complete RC set On and Off road-img_6601.jpg