Wiki Posts
Search

team associated b4 roller with many extras

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)
Default team associated b4 roller with many extras

I have a factory team b4 im selling, the buggy has lungsford titanium turn buckles, rpm ball cups, rpm gear cover, rpm front bumper, as well as a frsh ball diff rebuild, and silver mip CVD's, it also has V2 factory team threaded shocks. It comes with many parts includeing, pair of front arms, pair rear arms, steering blocks, 30 degree caster blocks, hinge pin brace, rear chassis brace, hinge pin screws, ball stud washers, t-plate, front top plate, front shock tower, rear shock tower, rear spring kit, rc screws stainless screw kit, all parts are brand new in package, also has shock pistons and blue front spings, the front shocks have brown springs and rear has green on them. it has a painted j concepts body on it, but also included is a unpainted uncut proline bull dog body. It also has brand new never ran tires mounted on jconcpets yellow rims, they include losi pink tapers, Jconcepts bar codes gold, proline mc scrubs, jconcepts rips green, it also comes with a set proline dirt hawgs on the car in the pic I moved to 4x4 short course so im selling this looking to sell quick so i can get the stuff i need for my sc10 4x4 looking to get 170 shipped, buggy is in perfect shape needs nothing pm or text 740-319-7248
Attached Thumbnails team associated b4 roller with many extras-b411.jpg   team associated b4 roller with many extras-b41.jpg   team associated b4 roller with many extras-b4.jpg  

Last edited by 1gdsmracer; 06-02-2011 at 08:53 PM.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

NO TRADES
Old 06-03-2011, 08:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 145 (100%+)

hey man, u wouldnt happen to want to seperate just the parts would you? I would buy all the spare parts off you. And does the buggy come with the transponder?
Old 06-03-2011, 08:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

And im interested in the wheel sets