Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
CUSTOM SAVAGE XL BETTER THAN NEW CHECK IT OUT!!!! >

CUSTOM SAVAGE XL BETTER THAN NEW CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CUSTOM SAVAGE XL BETTER THAN NEW CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2011, 01:15 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default CUSTOM SAVAGE XL BETTER THAN NEW CHECK IT OUT!!!!

SOLD SOLD

admin please delete thread

Pics below. pm me for nice detailed pics of any part of this truck. 330.401.2117

This truck has been built with all new or nearly new components. I will mostly let the pics describe the truck. Feel free to ask me anything! Not even started since it was built.

Wide and set up for great handling and manners.

First of all, the price of this truck can be upgraded or reduced with the addition or substitution of different components.You are the boss. We all are in this to win.

Perhaps you aren't pleased with the paint scheme, I can do you something else for a small fee.

Comes with a a BARELY used HPI 2.4 Ghz radio which you will need to install and set endpoints to your liking.

THIS IS NOT A BEGINNERS TOY. Experienced RC enthusiasts please.

PRICE $669 shipped. Remember plain ol' XL's are nearly $600 new, this is nothing like a stock XL.

It is comes equipped with ONE set of wheels and tires of your choosing. There are two sets are displayed. The selling price includes one set only.

There is not one speck of dirt anywhere on this truck. 3 speed per usual.

Bulletproof diffs. The Axial .32RR is a new 6 port monster, never seen fuel. Brand new Flux (very tough!!) shocks, suspension set up properly to handle awesome on or off road.

New aluminum lower a arms. HPI SF-5 hi torque throttle servo, SF-50 steering servo. I have an SF32-TT servo (333 oz) available for a bit extra money than the listed price if you are interested.

I started with a chassis that literally had a handfull of tanks on it. Added 4MM Integy chassis plates, Integy engine mount, all the purple has been deanodized except the wheel spacers.

Custom painted thicker XL body. Body lines and wheel wells are immaculate. The black really snaps. Fogged out windows. There are one or two tiny little mistakes in the paint. You really have to be looking. One is under a decal. Nobody paints perfect bodys everytime, I , however, insist on honesty. If this bothers you please do not buy.

The wheel choices: 1) The new Proline mashers mounted on beadlockers w/ face polished aluminum rings & new 23MM hexes. I speed test my wheels and these do vibrate a bit when spun OFF the ground. This will not affect on road performance. Again, honesty. I like my tires balanced but these are just too heavy. If you have big tires you should be familiar with this phenomenon. Great all around tire for on or off road.

Choice 2) 7" tall Integy blue ringed beadlockers. These vibrate considerably less when speed tested. One has a bit of wiggle, again, big tire characteristics. These are a bit softer and well attuned to off road use. I know people using them on road and I don't see why you couldn't.

Again if any of these facts bother please do not buy Any used parts on this truck are extremely lightly used. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!

NOTE: If this truck is not your cup of tea, I will build you any custom monster truck or truggy at a great price. I have an unlisted all black Revo right now with a tastefully mounted .28RR that I like better than this truck. I could list it upon request. It is like no other, you will be unique, and MUCH faster than you'r friends.

ALWAYS accurate descriptions! I don't like to hide things.

Sell and ship to the continental US only. Alaska Hawaii also. Canada please ask for a shipping quote before bidding,

Payment due within 3 days of purchase, will be shipped insured and payed for by a legitimate PayPay invoice. This protects us both. If you would like my ebay name you can check out my feedback and other trucks I have built.

Thanks for looking No returns or refunds due to nature of hobby.
Attached Thumbnails CUSTOM SAVAGE XL BETTER THAN NEW CHECK IT OUT!!!!-copy-culinary.-192.jpg   CUSTOM SAVAGE XL BETTER THAN NEW CHECK IT OUT!!!!-copy-culinary.-196.jpg   CUSTOM SAVAGE XL BETTER THAN NEW CHECK IT OUT!!!!-copy-culinary.-211.jpg   CUSTOM SAVAGE XL BETTER THAN NEW CHECK IT OUT!!!!-copy-culinary.-213.jpg   CUSTOM SAVAGE XL BETTER THAN NEW CHECK IT OUT!!!!-copy-culinary.-217.jpg  

Last edited by mhimes; 06-02-2011 at 05:50 PM. Reason: sold delete please
Old 05-30-2011, 06:52 AM
Tech Initiate

bump
Old 05-31-2011, 06:39 AM
Tech Initiate

bump
Old 06-01-2011, 07:21 AM
Tech Initiate