Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Trading Century Mig-Welder for Used or NEW SCX 10 >

Trading Century Mig-Welder for Used or NEW SCX 10

Trading Century Mig-Welder for Used or NEW SCX 10

Old 05-28-2011, 05:07 AM
Tech Rookie

Arrow Trading Century Mig-Welder for Used or NEW SCX 10

I have no cash to get back into the RC Crawlers , I do have a Century Mig-Welder up for trade for a used or new SCX 10 ( Honcho or Dingo )
I Live in Cambridge,Ohio. If you have any questions or concerns about the Welder contact me by email [email protected]

I will send you pictures of the Century Mig-Welder and the Speedglass #9002X welding hood By Email.

Please Send Pictures to my email addres of the SCX10 mostly of all the electronics , battery and radio.

Visit my photobucket to see pictures of the Mig-Wedler and speedglass welding hood
s208.photobucket dot com/albums/bb308/honda30022/Mig-Welder 4 Trade/

Used Honcho Mostly if not all stock RTR with everything including the TX /RX , ESC and 27T motor and a 3500mah 6 cell (7.2v) battery..
If the honcho has alot of upgrades, you may recieve the Speedglass welding hood

New Honcho or DINGO All Stock RTR with everything including TX / RX , ESC and 21t motor for Dingo or 27T motor for Honcho with a Lipo 2S 4500mah 20C battery .
If most or all the parts are new you will get the Speedglass welding hood.