Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Feeler Most modified 10TT in the world!!! >

Feeler Most modified 10TT in the world!!!

Feeler Most modified 10TT in the world!!!

Old 05-23-2011, 04:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default Feeler Most modified 10TT in the world!!!

OK, I have 2 of these identical except one has AE 4.1 shocks and one has Proline shocks, I am selling the one with the 4.1 shocks since it is a back up. This truck is NEW, I just want to get some offers, it legitimately cost around $1300 to build it!!! If I do sell it I want it to be complete, just add your radio {if you need a radio just ask, I have tons of extra sets of 2.4 radio systems, I can add to make this complete as well as a bunch of brand new never used turnigy lipo packs, extra brand new bodies, and wheels and tires, I also have about 12 sets of arms, and probably a pound of other spares I can add{some of which I am keeping for my other truck of course}...
OK lets get to it... Now keep in mind I have a full machine shop and like to tinker until something is 100% correct so the truck is nice.
Here is a list of parts the truck has, keep in mind this is new...
I made a custom center upper carbon fiber plate, and another carbon fiber plate mount lower between the motor and battery for the esc, I also made the strc steering assembly fit with custom ball bearings and bolts {works awesome}... PM me offers, I am debating whether or not to part it out or sell it hole so if I get good offers Ill sell it hole if not Ill either keep it or part it out.. It has a clear chassis cover installed over the skid plates and chassis, 2K in the center and rear diffs, and 5k in the front, 3000 and 3500 in the shocks... and the AE shocks also have boots installed... I did a lot of work to get the shocks rite, but now they feel as good as the prolines and much better than the stocks...
Heres a list of the parts I installed, and im sure im forgetting something...

Truck $199
Bump CNC Chassis $70
Heim joints $8
Lunsford titanium turnbuckles set $42
Lunsford 1 titanium servo rod $11
OFNA TT CVD set $32
Graphite servo plate $9
Carbon Fiber lower center plate $17
Carbon Fiber front shock tower $21
Rear shock tower $26
CNC Front chassis brace $17
rear chassis brace $22
CNC Hinge Pin Plates {all 4} $35
STRC cnc stand offs $9
STRC CNC rear carriers $40
Hex Adapters $17
Center Diff Bulkhead $18
STRC Delrin Spur gear $8
Elite RC motor mount $70
STRC bell crank assembly $41
Steering ball bearings $8
Ackerman ball bearings $8
AE 1/8 smooth shaft bolts $9
DE skid plates $7
3m chassis cover $8
Aluminum diff cross pins $16
Ae 4.1 shocks boots and hardware $124
Screw kit $40
Blue hardware $12
Servo saver $6
Wing $10
Teckno battery straps-$12 {no reason for these they just look good}

Tekin RS Pro- $220
Novak Ballistic 6.5T- $85
choice of servo ds1313, ds1015, hitec 645, hitec 5645mg servo I have a ton of them... I also have radios futaba 3pm 2.4 system, DX2s 2.4 system, airtronics mx3x 2.4g fhss3 system, a few AE 2.4 systems, and I also have some mxz systems but there kind of useless hitecs, futaba 2pls, ect, make offers and PM them to me if interested... I sold a used tt with the steering mod, AE threaded shocks {t/b4 style}, titainum rods, heim joints, aluminum chassis braces, and front pin mount, with a custom painted body, LRP sphere esc lrp, x12 8.5 motor and a 5645 servo for $600 locally and that wasnt even close to this truck, and it was used...