Lightened HPI Vorza

Old 05-19-2011, 02:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default Lightened HPI Vorza

Up for sale is my HPI Vorza will some upgraded hara parts. The car has been taken care of and kept clean. The car will come with the stock servo, flux system, and 2200kv motor. All you will need is a receiver and transmitter. If you don't have a receiver and transmitter, I can throw a FM set in. The only problem is that it is really glitchy to the fact that it is FM. Some of the lightened parts included are wheel hubs, shock stand offs, all the pins in every diff, all the outdrives on the car, sway bar holders, and little other balls and bushings. Also the front shock tower has been replaced, never ran on. Will throw in a BRAND NEW set of stock vorza tires and NEW motor mount.

Looking for 450 shipped or a GOOD offer!
NO TRADES
PAYPAL GIFT ONLY
PM ME

Thanks
Eddy
Old 05-19-2011, 04:28 PM
Tech Addict

Default PICS

Pics are up! Very CLean
Attached Thumbnails Lightened HPI Vorza-dsc00757.jpg   Lightened HPI Vorza-dsc00759.jpg   Lightened HPI Vorza-dsc00760.jpg   Lightened HPI Vorza-dsc00761.jpg   Lightened HPI Vorza-dsc00762.jpg  

Old 05-20-2011, 05:16 AM
Tech Addict

SOLD SOLD SOLD