Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Huge Kyosho Evolva lot, car, tires, engines, etc >

Huge Kyosho Evolva lot, car, tires, engines, etc

Huge Kyosho Evolva lot, car, tires, engines, etc

Old 05-15-2011, 11:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default Huge Kyosho Evolva lot, car, tires, engines, etc

I've decided to sell off all of my 1/8 nitro gear. I would like to sell everything as one lot purchase (best deal for you) but I may separate if needed. Included is a rolling 2005/2007 chassis setup with most of the car freshened up for the new season of racing.
The parts list is just way too long to post at this time of night but there is enough to keep the car going for a few years!
I have 4 RB Rody tuned C5 engines, 2 brand new chassis, 2 unpainted but cutout proline bodies + 1 painted as seen in the pics.
4 full sets of 40 shore tires (new and stored in vaccuume sealed bags)+ 1 set slightly used and some misc. new tires.
Just look at the pictures and you can see just how much stuff is included. Plenty of belts, gears and suspension arms. Everything in the pictures is included, parts boxes and all. Minus the receiver and servos...
There is well over $3k invested in this lot and I am willing to let it all go for $1000 + shipping.

Please PM me with any questions and I have many more pictures if you have something specific you want to see closer.
Attached Thumbnails Huge Kyosho Evolva lot, car, tires, engines, etc-imag0020web.jpg   Huge Kyosho Evolva lot, car, tires, engines, etc-imag0016web.jpg   Huge Kyosho Evolva lot, car, tires, engines, etc-imag0017web.jpg   Huge Kyosho Evolva lot, car, tires, engines, etc-imag0024web.jpg   Huge Kyosho Evolva lot, car, tires, engines, etc-imag0025web.jpg  

Last edited by YoDog; 05-18-2011 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Price reduced!
Old 05-16-2011, 08:28 AM
Tech Master

Bump her up.
I gotta sell this stuff to pay some bills. I hate to let it all go but I gotta do what I gotta do.
Nearly all of the plastic in the case is new as well! Engines all have fairly fresh rods in them and were run by a pro racer so you know they are fast and reliable.
The engines alone were $600 each when new not to mention all the spares! THIS IS A GREAT DEAL ON A GREAT CAR!
Old 05-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Tech Master

If you see something you are interested in, just drop me a PM and we can discuss price for individual items.
I'll sell the engines at $200 each or $600 for all 4. These are excellent engines and Have been recently gone through. Plenty of compression and have NEVER been pinched.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:54 PM
Tech Master

Come on... This is a steal!
Make me an offer...
Old 05-19-2011, 10:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YoDog View Post
Come on... This is a steal!
Make me an offer...
Give me a deal on a running car...I will pay for it running...as it sits in the pic with tires, parts and 2 engines. Half for it all minus 2 engines...500
Old 05-20-2011, 12:23 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Show2ime View Post
Give me a deal on a running car...I will pay for it running...as it sits in the pic with tires, parts and 2 engines. Half for it all minus 2 engines...500
pm me so we can discuss.