Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
rtr t4 mamba max and castle5700kv hitec agressor tx/rx and 3 lipos 115 shipped obo >

rtr t4 mamba max and castle5700kv hitec agressor tx/rx and 3 lipos 115 shipped obo

rtr t4 mamba max and castle5700kv hitec agressor tx/rx and 3 lipos 115 shipped obo

Old 05-27-2011, 08:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Joe dirts all alone on this one, I quickly read through his posts and I think he thinks hes a moderator, constant repremands and reporting of people, get over yourself, this guy had to be safety patrol when he was a kid, hall monitor or something....
He posted in everyone of of my posts about this... Like Im wrong for being upset about this...
http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...cond-time.html
http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...orry-rant.html
Get a life Joe Dirt, if I bother you that much lets meet at rc in fitchburg and "race" I cant wait to see you in person... Bring your safety patrol vest...
http://www.oc.ecisd.net/modules/grou...ety_patrol.gif
Old 05-27-2011, 11:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Joe Dirt seems to want to be the "investigator" here but has no freakin clue what he's doing...his mouth opens before his brain engages it seems.

Much like this thread he had to "bring this guy down".
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ml#post9143233

Funny thing is he's trying to tarnish a 7 yr member and he's been here what, 5 months?

Joe Dirt, Mall Cop. The Sequel.
Rated R for Retarded.

As for this seller, he was selling a bunch of things awhile back to get a Vorza, really wanted one. Found one on RC Tech, bought it and then a week later he sold it thru here....whether the buyer actually got it remains to be seen. But judging from his other transactions, I dont see any good coming from it.

Last edited by Yosh70; 05-27-2011 at 11:35 PM.
Old 05-28-2011, 05:48 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Yosh70
Joe Dirt seems to want to be the "investigator" here but has no freakin clue what he's doing...his mouth opens before his brain engages it seems.

Much like this thread he had to "bring this guy down".
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ml#post9143233

Funny thing is he's trying to tarnish a 7 yr member and he's been here what, 5 months?

Joe Dirt, Mall Cop. The Sequel.
Rated R for Retarded.

As for this seller, he was selling a bunch of things awhile back to get a Vorza, really wanted one. Found one on RC Tech, bought it and then a week later he sold it thru here....whether the buyer actually got it remains to be seen. But judging from his other transactions, I dont see any good coming from it.
Mall cop is exactly what I was thinking, LMFAO!!!!
I seen that, he destroyed that guys add, and for no reason??? If I did feel like being a nosey Tw#t, I would pm and ask the guy what the story was before destroying his fs thread!!! But I wouldnt bother, granted I dont want to see anyone get screwed, there wasnt enough evidence there to have the need to look into it, unless he was interested which was obviously not the case..
Joe Dirt needs to get a life...
I have a feeling the movie would be a cross between Mall cop and 40 year old Virgin...
Old 05-28-2011, 08:12 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

This was all about a panic of items not arriving
in less then 2 weeks time. Obviously I have lived with a slow postal system
my entire life and never had the luxury of anything ever arriving fast.
I also have 3 children and know they do and ALWAYS will have first priority, so I can easily understand if the seller is out of work and probably fed his children first with the money and decided to ship stuff after. Does it make it OK?... Absolutely not, but I can understand. Sounds like he at least remained in touch and explained what was going on. Just so you know, Two days ago I sent the seller a PM asking how much it would cost to mail you your stuff and offered to send him the funds to get your stuff out to you immediately. He has not yet responded.

I am however misunderstanding how people find it so easy to instantly research who they bought from AFTER the purchase and nail them to a cross with everything they dug up from the past. ..... If it means so much to get stuff shipped fast, to not take the chance real life can happen and effect their deal negatively, or even possibly the chance the seller may be a professional scam artist. Why not throw that lightning fast background check in action before agreeing to buy or sell to someone?
Seems you have very quickly found enough wrong with this seller to post a flashing neon scam artist sign on his forehead. Wasn't all that info you found also available before you made the deal?

As for your comments and everyone elses about hall monitor, safety vests, meeting me etc... If all that is important to you, just drop me a PM and maybe we can hook up somewhere and you can express any issues in person. I may have too much sympathy for people on hard times in this crappy economy, I may sometimes be too willing to give people the benefit of doubt. I too have been burnt and scammed on here. I have learned to do my checking before I enter in deals. It has saved me a lot of aggravation. But would still have a beer with anyone of you, life is too short to sweat the small BS that come along.

Oh... As for trying to tarnish a seven year member? I only simply inquired what was up and posted why I wondered. He has the same exact pictures, same exact word for word detail description for the same exact Jeep that sold less then a month prior that was listed for $500 that he now listd for $350. Just so happens I drive an identical 1:1 YJ just a different color and was inquiring before I went further trying to purchase it. My first attempt before I posted the inquiry on his thread was two PM's giving him my name, address and cell number and asking for his to discuss a deal.

Anyhow... I bow in forgiveness of trying to pay to have your delayed stuff shipped to you and of having compassion for a person out of work with 3 kids.
If the dude is a total scam artist, shame on him I guess.
I will try to still help you out and take you up on your offer to purchase the stuff if you are serious. I just PM'd your seller and told him that if he will send ALL YOUR MONEY back to you, I will purchase the items and pay any shipping. I hope maybe that helps your bad deal get better. Between that offer and straight up offering to pay to ship your stuff to you, my hands are tied.
Old 05-28-2011, 08:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

wow i almost bought this no wonder he didnt want to meet up i wasent that far from him but he said he would only ship hmmmmmmm dodge a bullet here
Old 05-28-2011, 08:41 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Joe_Dirt
This was all about a panic of items not arriving
in less then 2 weeks time. Obviously I have lived with a slow postal system
my entire life and never had the luxury of anything ever arriving fast.
I also have 3 children and know they do and ALWAYS will have first priority, so I can easily understand if the seller is out of work and probably fed his children first with the money and decided to ship stuff after. Does it make it OK?... Absolutely not, but I can understand. Sounds like he at least remained in touch and explained what was going on. Just so you know, Two days ago I sent the seller a PM asking how much it would cost to mail you your stuff and offered to send him the funds to get your stuff out to you immediately. He has not yet responded.

I am however misunderstanding how people find it so easy to instantly research who they bought from AFTER the purchase and nail them to a cross with everything they dug up from the past. ..... If it means so much to get stuff shipped fast, to not take the chance real life can happen and effect their deal negatively, or even possibly the chance the seller may be a professional scam artist. Why not throw that lightning fast background check in action before agreeing to buy or sell to someone?
Seems you have very quickly found enough wrong with this seller to post a flashing neon scam artist sign on his forehead. Wasn't all that info you found also available before you made the deal?

As for your comments and everyone elses about hall monitor, safety vests, meeting me etc... If all that is important to you, just drop me a PM and maybe we can hook up somewhere and you can express any issues in person. I may have too much sympathy for people on hard times in this crappy economy, I may sometimes be too willing to give people the benefit of doubt. I too have been burnt and scammed on here. I have learned to do my checking before I enter in deals. It has saved me a lot of aggravation. But would still have a beer with anyone of you, life is too short to sweat the small BS that come along.

Oh... As for trying to tarnish a seven year member? I only simply inquired what was up and posted why I wondered. He has the same exact pictures, same exact word for word detail description for the same exact Jeep that sold less then a month prior that was listed for $500 that he now listd for $350. Just so happens I drive an identical 1:1 YJ just a different color and was inquiring before I went further trying to purchase it. My first attempt before I posted the inquiry on his thread was two PM's giving him my name, address and cell number and asking for his to discuss a deal.

Anyhow... I bow in forgiveness of trying to pay to have your delayed stuff shipped to you and of having compassion for a person out of work with 3 kids.
If the dude is a total scam artist, shame on him I guess.
I will try to still help you out and take you up on your offer to purchase the stuff if you are serious. I just PM'd your seller and told him that if he will send ALL YOUR MONEY back to you, I will purchase the items and pay any shipping. I hope maybe that helps your bad deal get better. Between that offer and straight up offering to pay to ship your stuff to you, my hands are tied.

Did you read any of the posts?
He hasnt been in contact with me in over a week! He lied about not having the money because he is on another forum looking to buy a knife!!!! Are you kidding me you have sympathy for him, and I dont need you or anyone else to pay to ship my items, thanks but no thanks.... You dont think I offered to pay the shipping, HE HAS NOT ANSWERED and I know its not like he got in an accident and is not able to get in touch with me, he is posting on other forums.....
Im done with you, you can have the stuff, I just dont want him to have the money, You think its about the money and the items and the time its taking them to arrive, its about this guy scamming me...
I dont care about a chump 100 dollars, it was a gift to my sons friend!!!!! Me and my wife just donated more than some peoples yearly salaries to MS research so dont get it twisted, I dont want this guy to have my money, to buy some knife that could hurt one of his kids, if he was really in trouble {not online looking for collectors knifes} and his kids didnt have the money to eat, I would be the first to call someone in his area up and have somthing brought to him, I literally know people from shore to shore brother, and have enough pull to get a bucket of KFC dropped at his door... But its not the case... Anyway Im done with you, maybe you should just mind your own business, and if you want to send him a few bucks for some knives and maybe a new pair of Jordans, than feel free to pm me, Ill get his paypal info for ya...
side note, if anyone has a little extra they can use all the help they can get, we just had a good friends son pass from the effects http://www.nationalmssociety.org/donate/index.aspx hey dirt why dont you send them a few bucks...
Also we are organizing a run for MS, if anyone in New england area has a motorcycle and wants to get down, last year there had to be 1000 bikes, lol...

Last edited by turb06le240; 05-28-2011 at 09:05 AM.
Old 05-28-2011, 09:14 AM
Tech Regular

Well I guess he read the posts, said he has no excuses and apologized, he sent the items today at 11am and wants me to drop the claim when there received... I already bought the kid another truck but Ill give him the batteries and figure out something else for the rest....
If this is what you have to do to get something shipped it is not worth it, I dont feel much better, but thanks to everyone that was supporting, and if your selling something to someone, just stay in contact, I have a verizon linked laptop in all my vehicles, and my phone buzzes when ever I get an email and when ever I get a pm on any forums I get emailed too...
Just do what you say, and dont lie, the truth is easier to remember..
Old 05-28-2011, 09:26 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 4wd _all_ day
wow i almost bought this no wonder he didnt want to meet up i wasent that far from him but he said he would only ship hmmmmmmm dodge a bullet here
what are you talking about if i remember right your 2hrs from me and i drive a suburban and not spending 60 in gas for a 100 dollar car
anyway im sorry for this
package has been shipped and i threw in a castle link for the trouble
usps 0311-0240-0000-3823-8740
thanks and sorry jeremy
Old 05-28-2011, 09:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

wud u see the castle system out of it? id be willing to buy it off you.
thanks
Old 05-28-2011, 10:02 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jon2456
wud u see the castle system out of it? id be willing to buy it off you.
thanks
everyhting has allready been sold and shipped