Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hpi baja ss with 30.5cc 4 bolt and much more

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 07:54 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Hpi baja ss with 30.5cc 4 bolt and much more

I have an Absolutely Awesome 1/5 HPI Baja SS modified professionally to the max. All of the work was done by a local Hobbyshop, Here are a few of the upgrades. This buggy started as a HPI Baja SS. That motor was replaced by a 4 Bolt 30.5cc motor from DDM. Bolted onto that motor was a Velocity Stack and Air Filter. The Flywheel was lightened by DDM, and a Dominator Pipe was Added. Top Speed gears replaced the stock gears and two boost bottles were added for bottom end power. To stop this machine, the front disc brake kit was added. Every mount including the shock towers, clutch bearing mount, chassis bracing, motor mounts, were all upgraded. The tires were replaced with Badland Tires and the JR FM system was added. Also has the vertigo clutch bell to get rid of the weak stock one.If any interest u can call or text me at 251-978-0699 thanks matt, my price is $1300 i will ship it if necessary,if interested i can text pics