Community
Wiki Posts
Search

For Trade: 8th Scale Brushless for 10th Scale Brushless

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 10:57 AM
Tech Rookie

Default For Trade: 8th Scale Brushless for 10th Scale Brushless

I am looking to trade my Associated SC8-e brushless setup for a 10th scale short course truck, preferrably the SC10, but would consider Slashes and other brands. Listing price is $650 but again I would simply prefer trades. This is adult owned, never abused and well taken care of. Although it is used, it is in great condition and race ready. I am maticulous with my equipment and always go through my cars after each race.

There are no tracks in my area who are running these trucks so I am trying to trade for a comparable 10th scale race setup. I would prefer to trade roller for roller but will list all items I have for this car as I am open to adding electronics and batteries if needed. Please don't hesitate to email for questions or to make an offer, but please understand I am wanting to trade my entire 8th scale race setup for someones 10th scale setup. I am not wanting to break up this lot unless I am able to get a roller for roller deal. Listed below are all the items I am willing to trade for a setup. thanks

- Associated SC8-E

- Castle Creations Mamba Monster

- Castle Creations 2200KV Motor

- Two Turnigy 6s 22.2v 5000mah Lipo Batteries

- Three sets of wheels and tires

- 3 Bodies

- Misc spare parts

This car screams and I wish I still could race it, but with no tracks running this class close to me, I will be moving down to 10th scale. Again, dont hesitate to contact me for questions and with offers. [email protected]
Thanks

**For some reason it will not allow me to upload my pics. Please email for pics and I can send directly until it will allow me to upload, I have dozens I can send. thanks
Old 05-04-2011, 07:17 PM
Tech Regular

Location: second star to the right...straight on til morning!
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default hello

i' ve got a great sc10 brushless i will be willing to trade if you would be willing to ship first. because you are new and don't have any trader ratings or very many posts.
if you are willing to do that i would be willing to talk more.

thanks, matthew
Old 05-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Pics?
Old 05-04-2011, 09:13 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

Originally Posted by MrGreeneJeans
I am looking to trade my Associated SC8-e brushless setup for a 10th scale short course truck, preferrably the SC10, but would consider Slashes and other brands. Listing price is $650 but again I would simply prefer trades. This is adult owned, never abused and well taken care of. Although it is used, it is in great condition and race ready. I am maticulous with my equipment and always go through my cars after each race.

There are no tracks in my area who are running these trucks so I am trying to trade for a comparable 10th scale race setup. I would prefer to trade roller for roller but will list all items I have for this car as I am open to adding electronics and batteries if needed. Please don't hesitate to email for questions or to make an offer, but please understand I am wanting to trade my entire 8th scale race setup for someones 10th scale setup. I am not wanting to break up this lot unless I am able to get a roller for roller deal. Listed below are all the items I am willing to trade for a setup. thanks

- Associated SC8-E

- Castle Creations Mamba Monster

- Castle Creations 2200KV Motor

- Two Turnigy 6s 22.2v 5000mah Lipo Batteries

- Three sets of wheels and tires

- 3 Bodies

- Misc spare parts

This car screams and I wish I still could race it, but with no tracks running this class close to me, I will be moving down to 10th scale. Again, dont hesitate to contact me for questions and with offers. [email protected]
Thanks

**For some reason it will not allow me to upload my pics. Please email for pics and I can send directly until it will allow me to upload, I have dozens I can send. thanks
Factory team sc10 set up with the Castle SV2-version 3,castle 4 pole 5700kv, tires, extra rims , AE 2.4 radio, digital traxxas waterproof 2075 servo and a couple lipos, extra parts, hubs turnbuckles, a arms etc.

If interested Pm me for pics, You will have to ship first with tracking information via ups/fedex due to your zero feedback...and i will ship within 24 hours of tracking info being received.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:22 PM
Tech Rookie

I made a mistake in my ad. I am only interested in 4x4 10th scale short course trucks. Not specifically the Associated SC10 as I mistakenly typed. I am open to entertain offers of any brand of vehicle. thanks
Old 05-05-2011, 08:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)