Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
HPI BAJA 5T/5B channel welding basher body, brand new! >

HPI BAJA 5T/5B channel welding basher body, brand new!

HPI BAJA 5T/5B channel welding basher body, brand new!

Old 05-26-2011, 07:43 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Dancomer View Post
uh oh, thats not good, time for a response or a trip down the road for someone, glad i didnt buy it like i was thinking
Mind your business, what would you have bought it for? you dont own anything.

Keep yourself and your opinions out of my thread, thank you very much.

Also, having talked to my buddy{who listed it on ebay for me} seems he got busy and didnt relay the message about it being shipped to a wrong address, YOUR package mistakenly went to a family member of mine, and i had them overnight it back to me, i received it this afternoon, and promptly express'd it to you, you should have it tmrw.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:13 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Zuese88jason View Post
Ya looks real cool! The only bad thing is that I gave this guy 200.00 for it 2 weeks ago and he lives 2hours and 55 minutes away!and guess what I still don't have it! So who's the dead beat?T
Now i know what the deadbeat comment was from...

This is because you violated ebays payment policy's and took a week to pay. He asked me if that was ok with me, and i told him it was fine.

Also, make note of the date i posted the above comment about the buyer not coming through, at that point...we hadnt heard anything from you.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Okay folks, this thread is closed for a little while till everyone calms down. It will still be able to be viewed and you can still get PM's.

A post was reported, when I come in and look, there's bickering coming from various parties. I'm a forum moderator, not a babysitter. Next time I see an issue reported and there are parties involving themselves unnecessarily, they're all getting infractions.

If you're unclear of the rules, look them over and ask a moderator to clarify what is unclear to you.

Please refrain from reporting posts and instigating the situation. A thread you make is not "Your" thread. It's a thread held on a server shown on the internet. So called defending yourself, or your thread in this section is a violation of the rules. Please stop. Also, don't PM me about closing this thread. Talk to MarcosJ, or Matt M if you want intervention.