Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lots of RC stuff for sale!!! module/reciever, power supply, charger, d4 parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 08:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Lots of RC stuff for sale!!! module/reciever, power supply, charger, d4 parts

I have a bunch of misc. stuff I am needing to sell. Here is the list:

Novak 14Volt 10 Amp power supply and Novak Millenium charger- both work awesome and all of the wires and cables needed come with them. $55 shipped

Jr R-1 module and reciever: this is the PCM module and the 330S reciever. I sold my R-1 a couple of years ago and did not sell this stuff with it, but I have no use for them. I think the reciever has to be used with the PCM module, great reciever though. Both worked great last time I used them $20 shipped

Hot bodies D4 parts: I have some D4 parts that are all brand new, the diff is a one way diff. I never installed it. There are 3 sets of Thrust diff balls, and the aluminum front bulk head/pivot, and the rear toe plate with the rubber inserts to adjust toe. $20 shipped

pm me with any questions or offers!! Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Lots of RC stuff for sale!!! module/reciever, power supply, charger, d4 parts-april-014.jpg   Lots of RC stuff for sale!!! module/reciever, power supply, charger, d4 parts-april-012.jpg   Lots of RC stuff for sale!!! module/reciever, power supply, charger, d4 parts-april-013.jpg