Wiki Posts
Search

scx10 with tamiya f350 body sweet crawler feeler

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 08:39 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

Originally Posted by ken77ford
well this is my for sale add, which like was comented earlier in the add this random person venting should be in the feedback section of the forum if rules want to be followed, oh and look my feedback just went up another positive today, and the guy that started psoting on here will be leaving positive feedback this week! so unless your bored dont see a need for this kind of stuff to be posted in the for sale section, and my truck is no longer available so by rules add will go away
Thats ok, everyone see's through your BS..

Take it easy scammer, the damage is already done, and the word is out.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FTSC10
Thats ok, everyone see's through your BS..

Take it easy scammer, the damage is already done, and the word is out.
show me who got scammed im pretty sure if i scammed someone they would have left bad feedback
Old 04-26-2011, 07:58 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

...... so by rules add will go away
Not sure where that is stated in any rules... actually I think for sale ads remain for a few reasons. One, so members can see what like items buy and sell for. Two, so members can weed through the good sellers/buyers and bad sellers/buyers.

Personally, I vote this thread remains up, it is very informative... as I am quite sure several others feel the same way.

show me who got scammed im pretty sure if i scammed someone they would have left bad feedback
Did you send the guy the chassis he paid you for within a few days after you received his money???

Did you ever get back to him after NOT sending him his chassis that he paid you for???

Did he have to trap you and call you out publicly in this thread to get a response from you???

Did you even still send him the chassis he paid for or some other item as a substitute???

Right this minute... where is the exact chassis that you advertised in pictures on here for sale, that he sent you his money in good faith to purchase???

Smell that???
Old 04-26-2011, 10:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

you must be bored, first of all i didnt wait till i got called out publicly i seen these posts on the 24th and contacted him the 24th, which is the first i even knew about the situation, i gave him my number and we talked the other day and he realized im not the same person he was in contact with so ya im guilty not of screwing people but guilty of having used the same screen name that my bro-inlaw started and had same screen name elsewhere and someone else stated that they seen a sandrail here for sale that was also on socal, which is because i had him post it up over there also for quicker sale but it sold here nothing i have ever personally built or had for sale sold anywhere but here, so whatever done trying to explain myself, everyone have a wonderful day tired of arguing have more important things to worry about like family and life not what joe dirt feels like sayin
Old 04-26-2011, 10:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

dude has 17 trades with 100% feedback...jus sayin
Old 04-29-2011, 05:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

i did business in past 2 times with brandon and never get problem, buy a chassis on ebay and after i ask him to build one another chassis, and already send him all my piece slash parts and he build up for me and he return me (between this i paid 2x time before i get my package and everything was ok)

i dont understand what could happen to brandon but its seem bad story for him and members here....

All i can say, if you pay him for a chassis and it was not him who really sell to his member here, well the real scammer use different paypal of brandon i suppose or how can he get his money?

in past, i always paid to brandon paypal account under this email:

[email protected]

If you use this account to pay him for stuff you never get it, then open claim dispute and you will win...

really sorry to see that kind of stuff here....
Old 05-01-2011, 06:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

any news guy???
Old 05-01-2011, 07:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 444 (100%+)
Default Look Here

you must be bored, first of all i didnt wait till i got called out publicly i seen these posts on the 24th and contacted him the 24th, which is the first i even knew about the situation, i gave him my number and we talked the other day and he realized im not the same person he was in contact with so ya im guilty not of screwing people but guilty of having used the same screen name that my bro-inlaw started and had same screen name elsewhere and someone else stated that they seen a sandrail here for sale that was also on socal, which is because i had him post it up over there also for quicker sale but it sold here nothing i have ever personally built or had for sale sold anywhere but here, so whatever done trying to explain myself, everyone have a wonderful day tired of arguing have more important things to worry about like family and life not what joe dirt feels like sayin
I have more feedback on here then most (there is a few with more ) I did a trade with Brandon And I shipped at the same time as him. He is a great guy to deal with people need to find somewhere else to build up there post!!