Community
Wiki Posts
Search

xrayt1fk 4 $230

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2004, 12:52 AM
Tech Rookie

Default xrayt1fk 4 $230

hello hello hello there! my name is chris and i thought on road would b a fun thing to do and i ran out and got the top of the line on road car yes that would be a xray t1 factory kit i have ran it one time and i have hit the way and bottomed out a few times :/ but the car is still in good shape. i would like to get somthing like 230 for it srry no trades i need money. i got the books for it and i got the box all the extra shock parts the left over oil i also went out and got the xxx main chassis setup guide so ill send that 2 u for free!!! there is a part that needs to b repalced its the drive shaft part number 30 5321 its spring steel but it got bent some how i would put a pic on it but my scaner is not working and i dont have a dig camera:/ i only ran it in oone heat and 2 times for warm up so it has 3 batt ran on it so they tires and fomes r still good. shiping will b 20 bucks ne questions or u want to make an offer email me at [email protected]
Old 09-18-2004, 07:00 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hi,

Very interested, but i need some pics.

Send it to: [email protected]

Thanks
Old 09-18-2004, 04:18 PM
Tech Rookie

Default its sold!

srry my friends the car has been sold! dont forget to take a look at my ko propo ex 10 helios i got for sale