Wiki Posts
Search

2 XXX-NTs 270 for both....Lots of stuff

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 05:04 PM
Tech Rookie

Default 2 XXX-NTs 270 for both....Lots of stuff

XXX-nt 1
I have been practicing with this truck at Delta.I practised with it about 3 times at the track used about 2-3 gallons of gas.Runs good has 3000 mah battery pack,Hi tec hi torque servo,2 bodies stock green body and blue+white body,7 sets of tires+rims -Proline bow tie rears,blade fronts,holeshot rears,and 2 stock sets of tires it came with,also has orange springs in the back with red fronts,titanium turnbuckles,also comes with a OS max 12 with a adam drake tuned pipe toped with a RC10gt air filter w/extra foams.

XXX-nt 2
Mostly stock,Bought from a previous owner but never had time to work on it,it has a .12 Dynamite engine,a lot of small blue alluminum parts,green shocks all around but i have extra pink and orange shocks,comes with 2 sets of tires+rims-Proline holeshot rears and the stock front tires, has no body but the other nt comes with 2,also has the stock black pipe.

Also the bow times have been used once,the holeshots are still new,bladessued twice

Also included is my toolbox that has quite a few screws and spare parts for both the trucks.

BTW i used 20% O'donnel on both the engines

I am asking for around 270 for this package

For pics. please e-mail me at [email protected] with a subject of XXX-NT pics.

Thanks,
Charles
Old 09-13-2004, 09:02 PM
Tech Rookie

O dam sorry i posted this twice ill try to delete it srry..