Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
SC10 +++++ Other stuff as well. Crawler stuff, new Holmes Pullers, ect. >

SC10 +++++ Other stuff as well. Crawler stuff, new Holmes Pullers, ect.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SC10 +++++ Other stuff as well. Crawler stuff, new Holmes Pullers, ect.

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 01:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)
Default SC10 +++++ Other stuff as well. Crawler stuff, new Holmes Pullers, ect.

Okay so I used to be really into the short course scene and I swore to myself I would never sell this rig only because I have so much sunk into it I would be afraid to add it up but I need some money so here she is.

It began life as a rtr kit. The RTR electric crap was removed. This rig is built to be as bullet proof as can be. If you or your child would like to get into short course racing then this would be one heck of a set-up. Instruction manual included.

I bullet proofed the tranny with metal HR gears. The internals for the tranny cost me over $50. I also have a rebuild for the gear tranny as well as a ball diff still in wrapper. 2nd set of tranny cases is included. On the table you will see a massive amount of parts that will come with, should keep any racer going for a long while.

I tore down a complete Factory Team RC10T to get all the goodies from it. This was done before the Factory Team edition sc10 came out. This is one of the reasons there are so many parts. All FT tie-rods, carbon parts where it counts, ect ect ect. I do have some of the softer more flexible rtr parts where it makes sense also. My main objective was bulletproofing.

This rig now has all new bumpers fran/rear and flaps, Threaded aluminum shocks as well as back up shocks are included. Hot Racing Rear chassis brand new....common break spot. RPM arms all the way around. I have included RPM bumper if you want to save some weight in the front, MIP CVDs with back up parts. The CVDs have been perfectly built with shrink tube. The list goes on and on. Also I have installed quick release velcro straps for the lipo tray.

I have a stock slipper with 48pitch spur gears, as well as a slipper eliminator that will cut out the slipper and run 32 pitch spurs (gears included) if you wanted to make the the spurs super beefy. Lots of NIB gears with lots of options. I will include the 32p pinions as well not pictured.

Last but not least is the new Bully Dog body and RPM light bar with lights installed. I have well over $100 in this body. It does have one scratch on the body and one of the light covers is missing...like a .50 part. Light bar plugs directly into your receiver....so nice.

It also has brand new set of wheels and tires on it. There are no electronics.

Would sell everything for $SOLD. This is a drop in the bucket compared to what I have invested.

Next I have 2 VERY sought after discontinued HH Puller 7T motors. These motors are new and have only been mounted and tested inside home. They are Torque MONSTERS!! $SOLD shipped each.

1/10 scale plugs for Lipos and motors. There are 50 sets if I am not mistaken. There is enough to last you for a lifetime. I thought they were 1/8 scale when I bought them. $20 shipped for all.

Losi Mini Crawler Metal Lockers. $7 shipped.

Will be posting more stuff as I clean more up. Need to make some money so priced to sell.

Last edited by Paul Whalen; 03-21-2011 at 09:27 PM.
Old 03-21-2011, 03:40 PM
Tech Master

OBO
Old 03-21-2011, 08:38 PM
Tech Master

Is this sc10 priced right?? Its been sitting a while...I dunno.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default body

if you wanna seperate the body from the roller...let me know
Jeff

Also interested in the plugs...