Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Losi NiteCrawler 4W Steer mint Comp Trade or sell >

Losi NiteCrawler 4W Steer mint Comp Trade or sell

Losi NiteCrawler 4W Steer mint Comp Trade or sell

Old 03-19-2011, 03:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Default Losi NiteCrawler 4W Steer LCC mint Trade or sell

This is a mint losi nitecrawler that has 4 wheel steer installed and all of the comp crawler aluminum links and servo horns, The tires have been wieghted, It will come rtr, The servos it comes with depends on the trade, the HS7950th servos are brand new and cost $130 each so unless you have something brushless that is sweet and in the area of $500 I will trade it with a good pair or jr Z590's for something in the $300 range in trade, I can also include a mint 2s 2100 mah lipo so you can crawl right out of the box which I have including the paperwork and all of the original parts that were removed from this, Straight cash sale would be $425 with hitecs or $250 with jr's, I am interested in highend brushless buggies, truggies, erevos, aftermarket parts for a bl erevo or 8ight B, chargers etc, partial trades would be welcomed also.

As a side note the rear servo has a inline heli servo reversing connection so all 4 wheels steer at once, when the front wheels turn left the rear turn right and vise versa, this can be deleted and the rear sevo plugged into the 3rd channel if you only want aux rear steer.
Attached Thumbnails Losi NiteCrawler 4W Steer mint Comp Trade or sell-imag0161.jpg   Losi NiteCrawler 4W Steer mint Comp Trade or sell-imag0160.jpg   Losi NiteCrawler 4W Steer mint Comp Trade or sell-imag0162.jpg   Losi NiteCrawler 4W Steer mint Comp Trade or sell-imag0159.jpg  

Last edited by Todd400; 03-19-2011 at 05:41 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 08:35 AM
Tech Addict

Bump
Old 03-20-2011, 09:00 PM
Tech Addict

Crawler has been traded to RCaddict0