R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   Hot Bodies D8T with TONS of extras ! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/491138-hot-bodies-d8t-tons-extras.html)

crazdgunman 03-11-2011 01:46 PM

Hot Bodies D8T with TONS of extras !

I have a like new D8T with alot of spares.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SOLD <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

fourseventeen 03-11-2011 09:44 PM

any interest in selling without the pipe and glow ignitors? I dont need either of those items. Looking to pick up a spare truck for my race rig.

crazdgunman 03-12-2011 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by fourseventeen (Post 8788010)
any interest in selling without the pipe and glow ignitors? I dont need either of those items. Looking to pick up a spare truck for my race rig.

Yes.....I can consider that. Just PM me with your dollar figure you have in mind and we can see what happens.

:nod:

sugelle 03-12-2011 09:24 AM

PM sent!!!:nod:

crazdgunman 03-12-2011 03:07 PM

As of now..." Timothy24" has first crack at this package. He was the first person to PM me yesterday so I have to honor that in all fairness. Should the deal not happen then "Sugelle" is next in line. Thanks to all who have inquired about this sale.

Thanks again :nod:

timothy24 03-12-2011 05:08 PM

d8t

payment has been sent out thanks ::nod:

crazdgunman 03-19-2011 02:32 PM

This D8T package is back up for sale due to a NON PAYING BUYER. Timothy24
never sent out the payment that he said he did last Saturday and now will not return my PM's when I ask him what is going on. I am now offering up this package deal for $300.00 (OBO) shipped to your door. Check or money order as I do not use Paypal. Thanks to all who have already inqiured about this package and my appologies to all who have been waiting/inconvenienced by that non-paying buyer...........He has wasted all of our time.

crazdgunman 03-20-2011 04:02 PM

Still available.....make an offer :)

crazdgunman 03-22-2011 11:00 AM

I wish I had a dollar for every person that said they were going to buy and beg me to hold everything for them that payment was on the way. I am soooooooo tired of "tire kickin" buyers :flaming:. This package is still for sale and I have dropped the price down a little. Please do me and everyone else a favor.......IF YOU ARE NOT PLANNING ON FOLLOWING THROUGH WITH AN AGREED DEAL.....DO NOT EVEN BOTHER TO PM ME ! I am fed up with people backing out on me. If a deal is agreed upon, please honor the agreement. I WILL LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR THOSE WHO WELCH ON A DEAL. I hate to sound so rude but I have been screwed over 3 times on this deal.

Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

Whole package.......$275.00 shipped OBO

MotoGod 03-22-2011 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by crazdgunman (Post 8842929)
I wish I had a dollar for every person that said they were going to buy and beg me to hold everything for them that payment was on the way. I am soooooooo tired of "tire kickin" buyers :flaming:. This package is still for sale and I have dropped the price down a little. Please do me and everyone else a favor.......IF YOU ARE NOT PLANNING ON FOLLOWING THROUGH WITH AN AGREED DEAL.....DO NOT EVEN BOTHER TO PM ME ! I am fed up with people backing out on me. If a deal is agreed upon, please honor the agreement. I WILL LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR THOSE WHO WELCH ON A DEAL. I hate to sound so rude but I have been screwed over 3 times on this deal.

Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

Whole package.......$275.00 shipped OBO

This is exactly why most sellers out here sell to whoever sends cash first. No holding for more than an hour or so kind of thing ;-) Sucks man....it's a nice truck for sure.

crazdgunman 03-22-2011 04:29 PM

Unfortunatley alot or most of these "welchers" are kids/teens trying to spend mommy's money and have to back out when it becomes a reality that thier gonna' have to pay up.

crazdgunman 03-22-2011 04:38 PM

>>>>> PRICED TO MOVE @ $260.00 shipped USPS PRIORITY <<<<<<<

crazdgunman 03-23-2011 05:06 AM

bump

crazdgunman 03-24-2011 07:18 AM

Still for sale......make me an offer.

prettyboy84 03-24-2011 08:03 PM

pm sent