Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Spektrum Receivers

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 09:48 AM
Tech Adept

Default Sbeamish

Sbeamish did send me several emails beginning at 6:00pm one evening and less than 18 hours later flamed me on the post that I was ignoring him and not answering his emails and that I was not willing to work with him. This is not enough time to wait for a reply. I was busy racing at the Cactus Classic in Arizona and not monitoring my email. I would have been very willing to work with him as our differences were based purely on the semantics of my description where I listed something as new but it was actually opened from the packaging. I should have described it as such and was willing to work with the guy had he been courteous. Instead he publicly flamed me and when I replied to his post publicly he flamed me again for hiding in the post and not dealing with this issue privately through email. When I sent him a private email he copied it and posted it in the forum and flamed me again. Sbeamish is impatient and unreasonable.

I have since returned his full purchase price of the item to his Paypal account and said he could keep the item for his trouble but he still sent me emails calling me "shady" and "childish" even after I asked him to stop contacting me. Admittedly my emails to him were not nice either but what’s done is done. I refunded his money exactly like I would have done had he originally given me the chance.

Case closed.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Scott,
You really are an Ass. You contradict everything you say with a different action. You scolded me for "defending" myself on the forum instead of emailing you directly when you flamed me first on the forum. I then privately email you directly and you post that email on the forum. I really cannot believe that you did that. I have already admitted that I sent you the wrong receiver. You have taken no fault in this whole fiasco and continue to back stab.

Once again I admit that I sent you the wrong receiver and stated it was new when it by your definition it was not. It was new in my opinion as I had just bought it. It's semantics. I will be more careful in the future when posting descriptions and always include a picture because although I doubt there is anyone else out there with your narrow minded, immature philosophy I've learned that you can never be too careful.

Just one final thought. This whole thing started because you purchased a working receiver for $40 less than I paid for it (not including the expedited shipping that I paid for) with a couple of minor scratches on it that in no way affected it's performance and you choose to bitch like a little girl. And like that little girl you had zero patience and sent me no less than 3 emails in an 18 hour period and when I did not respond in a "timely" fashion you flamed me publicly on the forum. You then bashed ME for "defending" myself publicly on that same forum. I then sent you private email that YOU posted in the forum flaming me again. During this whole time I was wanting to correct the perceived indifference but you wanted to play games. You have not taken one little bit of responsibility and I would normally let that roll right off me but for some reason your actions have pissed me off to Nth degree.

I am going to send you back your entire purchase price and you can keep the fuckin' receiver since your an arrogant, selfish, inconsiderate Prick who obviously has nothing better to do than obsess over $10 worth of semantics.. I do not want any further contact from you. You make my blood boil with your two faced actions and cavalier better than thou attitude. Please take my gift with dignity and silence. I really want NO further contact from you via email, snail mail, forum or otherwise. I will NOT take kindly to ANY further contact and that includes sending the receiver back to me. If you do have the urge to send it back just throw it away. If you have the urge to respond to this email, I suggest you write to your little hearts content and get it all out but before you hit send rethink and just delete it.

I wish you luck in life. With your attitude, your going to need it...
This is what I have been dealing with..

Now the case is closed.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:00 AM
Tech Adept

Default :)

Awesome! Thanks for posting that, Scott. It is EXACTLY my sentiment and backs up EXACTLY what happened.

As I have stated, my emails were not nice either because his attitude really hit me the wrong way, but the details of what happened remain the same.

This guy one again proves me right. In a post below he states that I was hiding here rather than responding via email. I did that once again trying to keep our communications private and he copies my emails and posts them once again!

The facts are the facts. I even have stated several times my mistake and he still does not acknowledge that or take any responsibility in this whatsoever.

Thanks again Scott for proving my point!
Old 03-22-2011, 10:21 AM
Tech Master

I just want to make everyone aware of the drastic difference between what is happening behind the scenes vs what is posted here.

The worst part is that I we are so far off the rails there isn't any recovery and nobody wins. There was a simple solution to all of this and unfortunately we are well beyond that.

It boils down to two very simple points:
  1. You falsely advertised merchandise
  2. I reacted too quickly.

The difference is that I have not been sending you insulting emails behind the scenes.

Im done posting here. Now stop contacting me.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:30 AM
Tech Adept

Default ...

As long as we are posting our private email communications, here is an email I just sent Scott.

---
Yes. We could have resolved this in a much nicer way. You apologize for acting too quickly and I thank you for that. However it was that act that sparked this whole thing yet you down play it like it was nothing. YOU did not allow me the time to respond. YOU posted negative feedback on me before giving me the chance to explain or make it right. YOU flamed me publicly for “hiding”. YOU flamed me for “defending” myself publicly after you had already flamed me. YOU posted private communications on the forum after flaming me for not keeping our communication private. YOU said you have not attacked me personally but yet I have email from you calling me “childish”.

And you say your part is only acting too quickly? “Nothing more”? I can tell that you are educated as well. Especially after reading your website. I would think such an educated individual would be more aware of their own actions and take more responsibility for them, which I have done. I can be blunt, direct and immature at times but at least I know and and acknowledge my actions and take responsibility for them.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:36 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by sbeamish
It boils down to two very simple points:
  1. You falsely advertised merchandise
  2. I reacted too quickly.
Oh, and don't forget...
1. I admitted I should have worded the post differently.
2. I refunded your full purchase price.
3. This whole thing started because you "reacted too quickly".

Your right, Scott. Nobody wins here. But who ultimately got a free receiver? All I ask is that you give the next guy an opportunity to right a mistake before you start making it personal and throwing out negative feedback. That way people might want to start dealing with you again.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:45 AM
Tech Master

This whole thing started because you sent me a used receiver instead of a new one!
Old 03-22-2011, 10:57 AM
Tech Adept

Default ...

No. This whole thing started because I described the receiver as "new" when I had actually already taken it out of the packaging. I should have described it as "used in perfect condition". In which case you said you would not have had a problem with that (minus $10).

So ultimately this was started because you received a product in "perfect" condition (by your own admission) and you wanted to squeeze another $10 out of the seller because of semantics. And, oh yea. YOU FLAMED ME FOR HIDING AND POSTED NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WHEN I DIDNT GET BACK TO YOU AFTER ONLY 18 HOURS!

Scott, I can keep going. Your just making it worse on yourself. I have taken responsibility for my actions and made amends by refunding your money. I could have said take a hike after all of your BS but I didn't.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:12 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by websrfr

I have since returned his full purchase price of the item to his Paypal account and said he could keep the item for his trouble
Case closed.
I think this should be over by now
Seller took care of you
Old 03-22-2011, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

give it a rest he refunded you the money and told you to keep the receiver, move on