Tamiya touring cars and Speedos >

Tamiya touring cars and Speedos

Tamiya touring cars and Speedos

Old 03-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Talking Tamiya touring cars and Speedos

1. Tamiya TRF416X
It has an exotek chassis with weights, an exotek steering brace, titanium steering turnbuckles and a hard Xray T2 bumper. It comes with with a ton of spares including control arms, knuckles, castor blocks, ball cups, bearings, spool outdrives, axles, miscellaneous shims, nuts and screws and the full set of tamiya tuning springs. The car is very tough and very competitive by any standard. It was mainly run on carpet. I used the stock chassis when running on asphalt which is included in the spares. I will ship the car with a brand new set of Jaco blue premounts.

Asking price for the 416X is $350

2. Tamiya EVO 5 MS
This was my transam car. It has a hard Xray T2 bumper as well and steel steering turnbuckles. It is pretty much a shaft driven version of the 416X. I'm sell it with a Novak 25.5 brushless motor and Havok speedo still in the car but will take out the system if a buyer is willing to buy the car without the electronics. It has VTA wheels on it now with a used 69 camaro body and another camaro body that is painted but has not been run. It comes with a few spares as well including a spool and one-way.

Asking price for the EVO 5 with the electronics and bodies is $350. I'll ship the car with an Trinity 21.5 brushless motor that was installed but never run.
The car alone $250
The Novak 25.5 motor and speedo $100

3. Speed Passion LPF brushless speedo, black carbon edition. (carbon fiber case with a purple heat sink)
The speedo is brand new, still in the box and never been used. It includes the programming card.

Asking price for the speedo is $100

I'm selling my onroad stuff because onroad is dying out around here and I'm switching to off-road so I'm raising funds for that. I've attached a some pictures of the cars. PM me or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Paypal only and I will pay the shipping costs to anywhere in the US.
Attached Thumbnails Tamiya touring cars and Speedos-picture-048.jpg   Tamiya touring cars and Speedos-picture-051.jpg   Tamiya touring cars and Speedos-picture-053.jpg   Tamiya touring cars and Speedos-picture-039.jpg   Tamiya touring cars and Speedos-picture-042.jpg  

Last edited by Grease; 03-02-2011 at 05:16 AM.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)

You got PM!
Old 03-02-2011, 08:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)
Default PM sent

PM sent back this morning on the EVO V
Old 03-02-2011, 10:22 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)