Wiki Posts
Search

ofna nexx8 RTR with lots of stuff

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 04:35 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default getting out of the hobby

up for sale is a used but in very good condition ofna nexx8 1/8th scale e buggy. the item is used and sold as is. these are the following hop ups and other stuff included....snr graphite top plate/brace, snr graphite front carbon shock tower 5mm thick, ofna rear carbon shock tower, cnc rear uprights, ofna cnc steering knuckles, ofna hinge pin screws, proline caliber tires, proline split six wheels, 4 turnigy 2s 20c 5000mah batteries, 5 turnigy 2s 30c 5200mah batteries , ofna cnc front brace, ofna cnc lightweight chassis, kershaw designs 2250kv motor, castle mamba monster esc, onyx 230 charger plus multi adapter charging lead(no balancer included) and spektrum dx3e tx/rx.

now i have only had this car for about 2-3 months. it has been to the track for practice a few times but never raced. the car is pretty powerful and very fast, unfortunately i no longer have time to devote to it and due to some medical problems it needs to go. currently there is one thing that needs to be fixed, the front left ("passenger side") shock needs to be repaired. it works but the bottom shock cap broke at the track and i replaced it with a traxxas cap to get me through the practice. also on that same shock the shaft has a slight bend but the shock is still functional. it should cost between 10-20$ to fix depending on where you get the parts to fix it. you will notice that 4 of the batteries are wrapped in electrical tape, thats because they were in a hardcase but they didnt fit in the battery trays. so, i took the batteries out and wrapped them in tape.....rest assured they are stapped down very well in the car. also you will notice that one battery is wrapped in green tape, reason being is that battery WAS giving me trouble (charger only recognized one cell), one of the leads was loose. so i re soldered it and all is well. however, just in case that battery went bad i went ahead and bought another (the one 5.2 still in the case and no plug on it). i will also include the stock chassis and the stock beat up body.

NO TRADES unless its for money, there is probably over 1200$ total in this buggy and i would like to get around 500$ or best offer. shipping is included but if you want it shipped any faster than the standard rate then buyer will pay for it. it should be noted that this buggy is on ebay as well. there is almost 7 days left on the auction. who ever gets me the money first gets it. whether it be here or ebay

thanks for looking shaun h

go to post 17 for more details on pricing for individual items

Last edited by oddspider; 03-06-2011 at 04:49 PM.
Old 02-27-2011, 06:43 PM
Tech Adept

ok, i have gotten a few pms about this thread and the fact that its on ebay as well...... some have called it shady. im not sure as to how putting this up on multiple sites is wrong or how it can even be remotely considered shady or possible scamming. trust me there is no shadiness to this thread or my auction on ebay, i am simply trying to maximize the amount of people that view my thread/auction. if it helps it go faster then more power to me.......

i simply dont think its fair for other people to expect it to be listed on only one site, this for sale section moves really fast and im sure my thread gets over looked. trust me i dont want to put it on ebay but it opens up my viewer-ship.

so for those who think its shady please move on and please stop sending me pm's about it.

shaun h
Old 02-28-2011, 08:48 AM
Tech Adept

Bump
Old 02-28-2011, 09:08 AM
Tech Regular

Not sure why people think its shady. Maybe if you didnt tell people it was on ebay. All i see is honesty here.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:52 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Punt66
Not sure why people think its shady. Maybe if you didnt tell people it was on ebay. All i see is honesty here.
well at first i didnt put that it was on ebay in my post. i think a few saw that it was on ebay and here and i guess that upset them a bit. after i got a few pm's about it i came back and edited my post to include that tidbit of info. last thing i want to do is have someone feel uneasy about buying it.

shaun h
Old 03-01-2011, 03:47 PM
Tech Adept

Bump
Old 03-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

this might be a stupid question but is it wired for the use of 1 or 2 batts?

very nice rig btw.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 60 (98%+)

Originally Posted by oddspider
ok, i have gotten a few pms about this thread and the fact that its on ebay as well...... some have called it shady. im not sure as to how putting this up on multiple sites is wrong or how it can even be remotely considered shady or possible scamming. trust me there is no shadiness to this thread or my auction on ebay, i am simply trying to maximize the amount of people that view my thread/auction. if it helps it go faster then more power to me.......

i simply dont think its fair for other people to expect it to be listed on only one site, this for sale section moves really fast and im sure my thread gets over looked. trust me i dont want to put it on ebay but it opens up my viewer-ship.

so for those who think its shady please move on and please stop sending me pm's about it.

shaun h
Free Bump... Not shady. I do this all the time. Where it it sells first is the name of the game!
Old 03-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by DirtyCookieX
this might be a stupid question but is it wired for the use of 1 or 2 batts?

very nice rig btw.
It's wired to run 2 batteries in series. Doubling the voltage
Old 03-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by jjreed
Free Bump... Not shady. I do this all the time. Where it it sells first is the name of the game!
Thanks for the support and free bump. It seems now days a lot of folks assume you are going to scam.......
Old 03-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Do you still have it and how much are you asking?
Old 03-01-2011, 05:35 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by chadenv2002
Do you still have it and how much are you asking?
Still got it and I'm firm at 500$, personally I think that is a steal.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:33 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'm very interested. PM sent.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:18 PM
Tech Adept

Pm's replied
Old 03-04-2011, 05:47 PM
Tech Adept

Bump

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.