Wiki Posts
Search

Hpi BLITZ FOR SALE!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 03:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 444 (100%+)
Default Thank you !

Thank you I started looking at it as free bump's LOL.
Old 02-20-2011, 03:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)
Default wow

Originally Posted by MarqueeRc
Cant understand your typing??? Im not someone who trolls the forum's blasting anyone whom has poor grammer, but I have to call you out b/c this takes the cake...I just just simply can't understand why someone would go through all the trouble to post pics about a product than describe it with such careless effort...Just a word of advice, this poorly written decription may deter other's (like myself) from looking into seriously buying this vehicle as it looks like the seller is a child, or someone whom just isn't serious or trustworthy.......Again I dont mean to pick on you as I see you do have a good history with others, its just annoying when you cant understand half of a post describing a product...

Oh My Gosh, The grammer police!!! Run for your life!
Old 02-20-2011, 03:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default Grammer police

Now thats funny chit right there ,I dont care who you are .Free bump ,If you arent interested in buying his stuff ,then you shouldnt bust his balls .JUST MY FEEBLE MINDED 2 CENTS.....FREE BUMP BRO .Even though you say you wasnt bustin them it shure sounded like it .
Old 02-20-2011, 03:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MarqueeRc
Cant understand your typing??? Im not someone who trolls the forum's blasting anyone whom has poor grammer, but I have to call you out b/c this takes the cake...I just just simply can't understand why someone would go through all the trouble to post pics about a product than describe it with such careless effort...Just a word of advice, this poorly written decription may deter other's (like myself) from looking into seriously buying this vehicle as it looks like the seller is a child, or someone whom just isn't serious or trustworthy.......Again I dont mean to pick on you as I see you do have a good history with others, its just annoying when you cant understand half of a post describing a product...
hmm seems to me that your another one of those douche bags with no feed back and less than 50 posts who thinks they run the place. its the friggen internet not grammar school. ima know he good sellr. he also a great buyer. does the previous sentences bother you??? paintchip31 good luck with the sale
Old 02-20-2011, 04:03 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Bjeepn
Now thats funny chit right there ,I dont care who you are .Free bump ,If you arent interested in buying his stuff ,then you shouldnt bust his balls .JUST MY FEEBLE MINDED 2 CENTS.....FREE BUMP BRO .Even though you say you wasnt bustin them it shure sounded like it .
Dude I was interested but his original post was not just full of mistakes which i could care less about, rather, i was just stating that I could not understand it...That was the problem, I truly could not understand??Come to think of it I should have pm'd him so as to not ruffle any "feeble" ego's...I have no history of getting into a thread to bother anybody, and just b/c I have less than 50 post's does not mean i'm any less of a member..I have and will continue to participate and help others where I can, so get over it...Turn's out imo, I actually have helped all those whom have looked at this thread after the fact b/c he cleaned his original post so it was some what coherent...In fact I wish him the best and hopes he does sell it, b/c I don't wish him ill will...He did send me a rude pm, so i got a lil razzed up..Good luck and to all just throwing jabs without knowing what messages were sent to each other...Bump!!
Old 02-22-2011, 05:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 444 (100%+)
Default Last chance bump

Last chance bump !!