Wiki Posts
Search

FS: Tower Hobbies $20.00 off $50.00 coupon for $5.00

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 02:29 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)
Default FS: Tower Hobbies $20.00 off $50.00 coupon for $5.00

I scanned the FS/FT rules and did not see anything saying this was not allowed. If it is not please remove my post.

I have a 20.00 off a 50.00 order from tower hobbies that expires today. I can't use it right now and would hate to see it go to waste. Now the kicker is I would have to place the order so this is how this would work. You would need figure up your order and send me the part # and qty you want and go all the way to the shipping charge screen to get the shipping charge. You would then paypal me, as a personal payment (gift or money owed) and I would place the order with the shipping address being yours. I know this sounds odd, and my feedback is not huge on this site, but I have over 300(all positive) trading on other sites. I would be prefer this be a higher feedback member here as well. I am only asking 5.00 for my time so the coupon is really 15.00 off.

Last edited by 2canSAM; 02-28-2011 at 02:45 PM.
Old 02-28-2011, 02:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 2canSAM
I scanned the FS/FT rules and did not see anything saying this was not allowed. If it is not please remove my post.

I have a 20.00 off a 50.00 order from tower hobbies that expires today. I can't use it right now and would hate to see it go to waste. Now the kicker is I would have to place the order so this is how this would work. You would need figure up your order and send me the part # and qty you want and go all the way to the shipping charge screen to get the shipping charge. You would then paypal me, as a personal payment (gift or money owed) and I would place the order with the shipping address being yours. I know this sounds odd, and my feedback is not huge on this site, but I have over 300(all positive) trading on other sites. I would be prefer this be a higher feedback member here as well. I am only asking 5.00 for my time so the coupon is really 15.00 off.
that sure is alot of work for $5.00 It will help someone thou.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:12 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

Originally Posted by teamlosi906
that sure is alot of work for $5.00 It will help someone thou.
Not about making a profit though, just thought someone could use it.