Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FOR SALE BRAND NEW COMPETITION ELECTRONICS TURBO 35 GFX LIPO READY!! >

FOR SALE BRAND NEW COMPETITION ELECTRONICS TURBO 35 GFX LIPO READY!!

FOR SALE BRAND NEW COMPETITION ELECTRONICS TURBO 35 GFX LIPO READY!!

Old 02-13-2011, 02:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default SOLD!! BRAND NEW COMPETITION ELECTRONICS TURBO 35 GFX LIPO READY!!

SOLD!!!

Here I have a BRAND NEW - NEVER USED COMPETITION ELECTRONICS TURBO 35 GFX LIPO READY (Charger/ Discharger NiHM-LiPo-NiCd). I bought it from my local Hobby Shop as the original Turbo 35 GFX. As soon I bought it, I send it to Competitions Electronics for a Firmware Updated. I paid a total of $76.50 for the Program Updated Version 2.90, $9.00 for the Front Panel Label Version - LiPo Ready and $16.00 of Freight (See pictures below for more information). I paid $349.95 plus tax for the Charger itself. I am asking $200.00 plus shipping. What I really like about this charger is that you can updated the firmware version, so you can use it with the lates battery technology out there. The item will be shipped from Zip Code (USA, Florida 32707) and with the USPS Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box Services (For USA) Estimated Delivery Time 2-3 Business Days, Price : $14.95. For International Shipping please contact me for a Shipping Price Quote.

Here, I am showing you the options from Competitions Electronics Website to Updated The Charger to the lates Firmaware Version:

If your GFX does not currently have Lipo capability the software update cost is $50.00 plus return shipping (I already did this updated ). If your GFX is running an older Lipo Ready version, and you would like to update it to the latest version, the cost is $25.00 plus return shipping. Unit must be returned for reprogramming. Testing and calibration is included. A new "Lipo Ready" front panel overlay is also available for $9.00 additional (This is already done in this charger). Ship it to us with a note in the box detailing your request and contact information. We will contact you when it is ready to be returned for payment. Turn around time is approx. one week.

For payment, I do shipped to Paypal Confirm Address ONLY (Your current physical address or where you want your package to be delivery; it has to be on your Paypal Account). I canít change or edit your Paypal address, so please make sure your address is correct before making a payment. This way you and me are cover under Paypal Protection Plan in case of lost package and others.

Thanks for watching this post! Please, contact me if you have any questions!

Here are the pictures :

Last edited by sadorno; 02-13-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Old 02-13-2011, 03:23 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default GFX

PM sent
Old 02-13-2011, 07:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Competition Electronics Turbo 35 GFX LIPO Ready!!

SOLD!! to spikermaster. Thank you very much! Is been a pleasure do business with you!

Sincerely, sadorno.