Wiki Posts
Search

FS: Mini E-Revo Plus Extras

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 02:11 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default SOLD: Mini E-Revo Plus Extras

Hey guys, I am looking to sell my Mini E-Revo. It is in fair condition but it needs a little maintenance. The motor still runs but it is in a poor condition, the ESC needs the connector wires re-soldered but it still works fine, and all of the other electronics are working great. The tires are fairly new, the body is in poor condition, and there are scratches on the body and the bottom of the chassis. I'm including a Li-Po battery along with the stock battery, but I don't have the charger for either of them. The remote works great and I'm including a Duratrax car stand. I have a lot of extra miscellaneous parts, including different motor gears, various screws, and some receiver sealing grease. What you see in the first picture is what you get.

The reason I'm selling it is mostly because my 4th gen iPod touch that I got for Christmas has been stolen recently and I'm saving up to buy a new one. I thought that since I never even use my MERV anymore, I might as well sell it.

If you have any questions or I left some information out, please just ask or let me know.

I'm not setting a price so just make me an offer and I'll consider.

Thanks
Tread

Last edited by Tread; 02-13-2011 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Sold
Old 02-13-2011, 07:35 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

It's sold, thank you zman1970.