Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
{{{{Go Tech .25 truggy motor}}}} >

{{{{Go Tech .25 truggy motor}}}}

{{{{Go Tech .25 truggy motor}}}}

Old 02-17-2011, 08:03 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

[QUOTE=dezertracer760;8670965][QUOTE]thanks, will send servo same day i receive go .25, will also leave you your first positive feedback, mike

hey thats funny. i have another motor boxed up and ready to ship out for another mike. no problem on the shipping the servo id rather you wait on it till you look the motor over good. i honestly think you will be very happy with it. did you want me to include the carb inserts with it too. the post office opens here in about 1 nour so i am gonna try to get down there asap.

LOL..... lotsa mike's around here...lol. you can throw the inserts in also, thanks, mike

hey mike i thought about it and could really use the money instead. i ordered some lst parts on my mom's paypal off ebay and should really get her that money. if you dont mind i'd rather do the 50 +5 for shipping 55.00 total. i'd love to get the servo but in kinda of a bind. if you have changed your mind i understand, if not let me know and the box will go to the post office. thanks jeff

ill pass for now, thanks

no problem, i understand. just let me know if you change your mind

hey, so ???? ill send 55.00 to your paypal as soon as i receive the engine, please send to
i am guessing you mean these pm's i left out. i never got your last response until after i posted a price of 75.00 then i got your pm's that the deal is still on. i NEVER raised the price cause i never set a price until after our deal fell through. as the deal is off i am willing to take offers from others. my last pm i sent you said no problem, i understand. just let me know if you change your mind. i then posted that i would take 75.00 for the whole thing. as i posted in my last reply if you want the motor YOU get first shot. but i dont appreciate you running others off from a possible deal to sell when at this current moment we dont have one. i dont even know you, you have an excellent trader rating, i am fairly new to this forum and have never sold or bought anything on here yet and i am still sticking up for you on the trader feedback thread cause someone else is using your id or something got messed up and pretended to post as you, which i believe is a mistake because of your excellent feedback trader rating, and was still willing to ship you this motor on good faith. as far as i am concernered ,until i reply to your pm's of a offer of 55.00 this motor is still available for sale for 75.00. i am usually a pretty reasonable guy but jesus christ this whole stuff for sale on here is turning in to a real pain in the a$$. i am guessing i know your next reply
enjoy your bottle of JACK!
Old 02-17-2011, 08:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

pm sent
Old 02-17-2011, 08:09 PM
Tech Adept

that's a little more polite than i really expected, but i hear what you are getting at.