Blade MSRs for sale

Old 02-05-2011, 01:46 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Blade MSRs for sale

I have up for sale a pair of lightly used E-flite Blade MSR helicopters. Both heli’s are the RTF versions. One was ordered for me specifically the other was intended to be a gift for my cousin but he decided to go another route and took one of my cars instead. One of them is in perfect condition. Taken out and flow indoors maybe 2 times as well as used to make the video. It has no issues and comes complete RTF. It has all that came in the box aside from the paperwork. The second is also a RTF heli set, but it is broken. It was flown 10 to 12 times before it was crashed in which it broke. It still works perfectly except one of the tiny servos was broken. I have a replacement servo for it but can’t solder that small. Please see the videos.
I am looking to sell both of these either as a packaged deal or separate if interest is shown in the other. I have no feedback on this forum but assure you your getting a great deal. I have feedback under the username Ranger_Racer on the traxxas forum. I only accept paypal no other form of payment. Please no trades currently.
I am asking 170 shipped in the CONUS for both helicopters.

Please look on youtube under the username RangerRacer217 as they wont let me post urls?
Both videos are labled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGu7037psMw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Ve6Y9s66w

Last edited by ranger_racer; 02-05-2011 at 03:15 PM. Reason: forgotten info. urls uploaded finaly
Old 02-05-2011, 02:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

I saw these on Youtube the other day. Looks fun for indoors.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

i will take the 4 port charger from one of them if you are willing to sell just that. You should part out the broken heli set and you will get more money for it. Please let me know.

Rich
Old 02-06-2011, 08:02 AM
Tech Initiate

Bump for the day. All pms being replied to.
Old 02-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Sold. Sold. Sold.

Sold these already. Thanks guys for a quick sale.

SOLD.