Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
SEXY ** New Losi LST2 XXL Roller Brushless Project LOOK! >

SEXY ** New Losi LST2 XXL Roller Brushless Project LOOK!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SEXY ** New Losi LST2 XXL Roller Brushless Project LOOK!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 09:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default SEXY ** New Losi LST2 XXL Roller Brushless Project LOOK!

SOLD>>>>SOLD>>>>SOLD>>>>>>

Brand New LST2 XXL Brushless project need completed. – 250.00 NEW PRICE 200.00 + shipping costs Without the 23mm hex hubs and Masher Tires.

It's still missing a couple parts to complete it as a brushless basher. All the parts I have collected so far have been new items for the XXL.
Everything on this except for the Mashers is Brand New.

You may ask:
"What's left to buy to turn this into an awesome, tough, fun, women getting, Brushless Monster Truck Basher?

Well first I would ask:
Are you old enough and sure your ready to get a women? They cost more then the hobby does and will take more of you time then she will of your money.

Secondly I would also ask:
"Do you already have a Transmitter and Receiver?"

Why would I ask about a transmitter and Receiver? Well....
If the answer is yes then what is listed below is what you will need. If the answer is no. You can then guess what else you will need to add to the list below.

Parts Still needed for the brushless conversion (not much left to go nitro either but not listed):

Steering Servo(s) - single or dual setup your call.
*** Did I mention I have two Futaba Brushless Servos for sale and listed in this very forum. Well that cat is out of the bag now.
A Brushless setup Speed Controller, Motor, and batteries.

A Brushless Motor Mount
and a
Optional: Battery tray if you chose to use one.

UPDATE: I picked up the spur gear/slipper clutch that was needed and the bellcrank parts. The price goes up the more I add to it.

Updated pictures below. Installed the parts that came and added some 40s Mashers on Wabash 23mm rims.
http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/c...10/LST2%20XXL/

If you plan on getting the Losi XXL tires for this I will keep the 40 series Pro Line Mashers and the 23mm adapters that is needed to run them on the 1/8th scale axles. I believe I have the XXL wheel hubs in the back some where. We can adjust the pricing for removing the tires and adapters.

Read somewhere sex sales (Thus the SEXY title) items so......

False Advertisement:
This truck can get you the women of your dreams. Maybe even two!***

*** No official testing has been done to prove or disprove the above claim. Common Sense study has shown that the above claim will differ from person to person, depending on your personality, age, wealth, gender, and well let's be honest... Your looks.

Retract Statement:

Sorry for the lie folks, what I meant was.

This truck may get you the chance to talk to the women of your dreams. A sacrifice may be needed in order to achieve the goal. Before the sacrifice a little leg work is needed to determine her daily routine. You will want to find some consistency on her daily route to work of the salon. Note there is a fine line between just looking and stalking. Next comes the sacrifice. Which is drive the truck under her tire when she is driving by and just hope that she realizes that the noise she just thought she heard was indeed a noise and in fact the noise was her running over something. Then she may be smart enough (or she has a good heart which can void the smart enough thing) to stop and check out the damage and see if the item is still alive and in need of medical attention.

Notice at this point is when you take the opprotunity that this truck will provide for you to say something to the women of your dreams. DO NOT FREEZE UP. Make good eye contact, do not waiver and keep focused on her eyes and not the breast region. Speak clearly and confidently. Good luck Tiger!

If she doesn't notice the noise or stop, pray for a flat tire to happen sometime before she is out of your eye sight. If not a second Women Getting RC may be needed. I might even suggest a bigger RC the next time.

I was lucky and found the women of my dreams and I didn't have to sacrifice the Kamikaze Rustler I built for the sole purpose of a no return mission. Hanging onto it just in case though and may be passing it on to my son should his looks not improve. This XXL may be just the Kamikaze you need to make a positive change in your life.

Alright, spent enough time entertaining you folks that actually read all the post. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Geee; 04-12-2011 at 07:22 AM.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

Last edited by Neu_Racer; 02-02-2011 at 12:13 AM. Reason: nevermind
Old 02-02-2011, 03:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

[QUOTE=Geee
Alright, spent enough time entertaining you folks that actually read all the post. Thanks for looking.[/QUOTE]

Less fluff, more filling. Please.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:29 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

is that the 2 speed or a foc ?
Old 02-04-2011, 09:12 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i pm'd u