Wiki Posts
Search

WTT for Losi 8ight Brushless, HPI baja, RC8 B/Te, or Savage Flux

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 03:11 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default WTT for Losi 8ight Brushless, HPI baja, RC8 B/Te, or Savage Flux

Hey guys trying this again, I got a lot of nice offers this past time around and thank you, but I didn;t have all this pics listed so here it is. This is everything and pics were taken today (1/25/11).

Im looking to trade this complete race setup (rtr) for a Losi 8ight T or B BRUSHLESS, or HPI Baja, RC8 B/T brushless. I may trade for a nice Savage flux as well (The good one with bulletproof diffs). I take very good care of all my items as my feedback and pictures show, so i do not expect junk.

I have plenty of feedback if needed. Nothing but 100% on every site Im on. My eBay name is JCBase2111 and I have over 175 feedback ratings, all of which 100%

**I will take any other pics needed on request, just let me know!**

Truck Details:
I have an extremely nice, one of a kind Associated MGT 8.0. Its completely custom, raced, out, and was a shelf queen for the majority of its life!! There is over $1,000 invested in this and everything is in excellent working order. New clutch liners, shocks good, etc, all works fine. The chassis alone was over $225 and can;t even get them anymore. I don't even think there a scratch on the chassis, just the skid plate has minor, and I mean minor, wear. can be bought new on ebay for like $5!!
Also, I have a bunch of parts and extras for the truck.
I also have some other items that I will throw in.

Some of the Upgrades:[/U]
* Ported and Polished AE 8.0 motor, completely sealed with copper based silicon, and the highly desirable and effective Nova cooling head, less than one and a half gallons through it counting break in fuel.
* Hardcore Racing HCR TITANIUM upper and lower chassis, just put on, cant even find a scratch. Next to no run time, loctite on every single screw. (This alone was over $250.00)
*Hardcore Racing HCR TITANIUM Steering link
* Aluminum Factory team shock caps all around, 45W silicone shock oil.
*RPM Upper and Lower A-Arms all the way around
*Factory team Heli Style Clutch and Factory Team Flywheel
*Pro Line 23MM Hex Adapters Aluminum Hex Adapters
*Low Profile (Almost like Proline 40 series) Bowtie tires with an honest 95% Tread left.
*Axial Aluminum Fuel Filter
ETC

There are A LOT of items included, all of the arms and spare arms are RPM, which are expensive and the best. They rarely ever break!
Also, I used a high mega-pixel camera. The truck is very clean but might of picked up a lot of dust because of the resolution, so don't think its dirty lol.

It is a complete RTR with a digital radio.

If the truck is nice enough I will throw in a completely extra setup that looks amazing. The truck body is new (never ran) with the new paint and big rims/tires!!

Any questions please ask. Thanks!!!

Last edited by Trex600JC; 01-25-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:12 PM
Tech Regular

PM's answered
Old 01-26-2011, 01:59 PM
Tech Regular

Daily Bump