BRAND NEW HARA D8

Old 01-17-2011, 07:05 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 32 (90%+)
Default BRAND NEW HARA D8

hey guys i have a brand new hara d8 that i bought to run this upcoming season. i built the car and its perfect. shock shafts are polished hinge pins are pollished all the bures in the plastics are sanded off a arms are reamed also has all purple screw kit with blue counter sunk washers and all the orignal screws as well. car is awsome i am selling it due to wanting to go back to what i ran before. like i said this car never had a motor installed i have pix upon request.

400.00 shipped
Old 01-17-2011, 08:08 AM
DZM
Tech Apprentice

Default d8

[QUOTE=milan07;8500513]hey guys i have a brand new hara d8 that i bought to run this upcoming season. i built the car and its perfect. shock shafts are polished hinge pins are pollished all the bures in the plastics are sanded off a arms are reamed also has all purple screw kit with blue counter sunk washers and all the orignal screws as well. car is awsome i am selling it due to wanting to go back to what i ran before. like i said this car never had a motor installed i have pix upon request.

400.00 shipped mail foto plz. [email protected]