R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   Great Schunacher Cougar SV Pro CF (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/467614-great-schunacher-cougar-sv-pro-cf.html)

botheshopguy 01-03-2011 09:45 PM

Great Schunacher Cougar SV Pro CF

SOLD/

This is a Schumacher Cougar SV Pro CF. Buggy was purchased in Sept of 2010 as a kit from A Main Hobbies. It was assembled and has only been raced indoors approx 15 times. Selling because store/track that I race at has had some drives picked up and sponsored by another buggy company so switching to that brand to support the local track and store. It is in excellant condition, dialed, and has never been run without the undertray. Comes as a roller with extra parts and lots of tires and wheels, NO ELECTRONICS are included. This is the Carbon Fiber kit with big bore shocks. Also will include Manuel and original Box. THIS IS A FANTASTIC BUGGY AND AN AWESOME DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The starting price of the auction is what was paid for the buddy alone. Buggy is currently set up to run with a saddle pack battery, but includes brackets to run stick pack if wanted. Price of buggy and new parts included was 527.00, and that doesnt include all the wheels and tires. EVERYTHING in this auction is in like new condition. Selling now for $375.00!!!!!

Included are:

76,80,83 spur gears

NIP extra set of 4 shock bodies

NIP pair of new offset bal cups

NIP front carbon fiber front shock tower

NIP shock rebuild kit

5 sets of extra springs/ 1 set 4.0 long, 2 sets of 4.0 short, 1 set 3.0 long, 1 set 1.6 long, 1 set 2.0 long, 1 set 2.5 long

1 set turnbuckle carbon fiber adjustment kit

Wheels and tires included are as follows

1 set losi 3 rib fronts and 1 set Blue barcodes rear. These are on the buggy and have been run for 3 weekends but are still in great shape.

All the rest of the below tires and wheels are practally brand new most have never been run and others only once or twice.

FRONT Tires and Wheels

1 set Calibers (M3)

1 Set Scrubs (Green)

1 set Barcodes (Blue)

1 set Barcodes (Green)

1 set Rounders

1 set Groovies

1 set front yellow Rulus sheels with no tires

REAR Tires and Wheels

1 Set Suburbs (MC Clay)

1 Set Barcodes (Gold)

1 Set Barcodes (Blue)

1 Set Bowties

1 Set Calibers (Green)

1 Set Goosebumps (Green)

Photos can be seen on ebay item # 300511219209. Dont know how to post photos on here, Not that computer smart. If someone from RC Tech purchases this item I will ship for free. Just use buy it now and then request an invoice and let me know u are from rctech and I will discount the amount of shipping for free shipping. I have 100% postive feedback on ebay.

botheshopguy 01-04-2011 09:18 AM

Great Deal on this guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

botheshopguy 01-05-2011 08:19 AM

Getting some interest buy nobody has paid yet!

botheshopguy 01-06-2011 02:08 PM

Come on guys this is an awesome buy