Wiki Posts
Search

killer crawler feeler

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2010, 09:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default killer crawler feeler

Hey all This is just a feeler ,i have 2 very nice crawlers .
Crawler #1 is a built Berg ,with 300 cvds ,custom steering mod,beetejuice V3 chassis ,vanquish wheels,sedona tires,dual Tekin FXR esc,castle Bec,This thing has tons of stuff included ,custom Delrin links,so so much more .I have close to 1800.00 in this crawler ,BULLET PROOF...If I was to sell it outright I would ask 1000.00 and its worth every penny .

Crawler #2 is a almost brand new Axial XR10 never been in a actual comp with this truck ,Has custom wrap on the body ,Freqedesigns .
This truck also has dual FXR esc setup,castle BEC,custom links ,Wicked Jay wheels with white rovers ,All the gears front and rear are aftermarket and hardened steel ,not the axial cast gears.This truck is only 2 months old and only been on the rocks 2 times ,again never Comped .If I were to sell this one I would take no less than 650.00...HR gears threw out .

Now what I would like ,I need new tools ,possible a loaded Truggy with brushless set up ,Tekin set up prefered.looking to get back into racing this summer more than now .Not looking for any SC trucks unless maybe the new Durango ,when it comes out .If you want a pic pm me and send me your Email addy .AGAIN THIS IS A FEELER ,so make me some offers ,I do own a Ve8 buggy ...I did finish 6 th ,this past year with this Berg in the State of Missouri .So its more than capable ,I run a 4PK radio with both trucks ,so keep that in mind also on any trades.with about 12 lipos and 5 recievers ....Peace