Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
ASSOCIATED FT T4.1 B4 BIGGEST PARTS LOT EVER MAMBA MONSTER BALLISTIC SPEKTRUM MUST C! >

ASSOCIATED FT T4.1 B4 BIGGEST PARTS LOT EVER MAMBA MONSTER BALLISTIC SPEKTRUM MUST C!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ASSOCIATED FT T4.1 B4 BIGGEST PARTS LOT EVER MAMBA MONSTER BALLISTIC SPEKTRUM MUST C!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 12:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)
Default ASSOCIATED FT T4.1 B4 BIGGEST PARTS LOT EVER MAMBA MONSTER BALLISTIC SPEKTRUM MUST C!

I'm jumping on the Kyosho Bandwagon and am dumping all my Associated stuff. With these hauls, you won't need anything from the LHS for quite some time. Also dumping some motors and other nice stuff.

IF SOMEONE BUYS ALL THE ASSOCIATED STUFF AT THE LISTED PRICE ($585 SHIPPED) I'LL THROW IN A BRAND NEW TEKIN RS FOR FREE!!! IT IS FACTORY SEALED AND UNTOUCHED!!!

FINE PRINT:
--The only trades I'm interested in are:
Kyosho SC-R
RT5 wheels/tires/parts
RC Monster Center diff mount for G3R
Icharger 206b
(I will not ship anything until I receive first)
I PROMISE if it's not on this list I'm not interested.

--PAYPAL ONLY
-- ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED
-- I ONLY SHIP TO THE USA. SORRY BUT TOO MANY ISSUES WITH CUSTOMS AND NO PROOF OF DELIVERY MAKES IT NOT WORTH IT ANYMORE.
-- PACKAGE DISCOUNTS ENCOURAGED AND WILL ADJUST PRICE ACCORDINGLY. Only way to discount the parts lots is buy them together.
-- LOWBALLERS IGNORED. IF I HAVE SOMETHING FOR $50 AND YOU OFFER ME $30 YOU WON'T GET A RESPONSE.

Now onto the good stuff!

Associated FT B4 buggy with 2 extra chassis and HUGE wheel/tire and parts lot. 5 bodies and at least enough parts to replace everything on the roller twice including the chassis. I'm leaving the metal gear JR servo in it.

I'll sell this a few ways:

Everything but wheels (i.e. rollers, all parts, bodies) $215 shipped
All wheels and tires by themselves $135 shipped
Everything in the pictures $325 shipped
I found an extra set of newer Panthers I'm also throwing in and came across an extra CVD and some more arms. The extra set of wheels are not pictured. Everything is for indoor clay track and range from Panther Switches grinded to slicks to old Barcodes, BK bars, new mounted and unmounted wheels and tires. Trinity foams Proline wheels. EVERYTHING IN THE PICS FOR $325 shipped!!!

EVERYTHING PICTURED ABOVE FOR $325 SHIPPED IN THE LOWER 48 STATES!
LOCAL PICKUP I WILL TAKE $285 CASH FOR ALL OF IT!!! :EEK:

Next up is my Factory Team T4.1 roller. It has front AND rear quick change axles allowing you to not only remove all 4 tires in less than 10 seconds but the biggest thing is you can rotate tires front and rear. That saves you tons of money. The front quick changes are not even made commercially. These were custom manufactured by Murfdogg sponsored driver Cameron Kellogg. He also custom made a pair of front inline axles to fit the quick changes too so you can dial in more steering if needed. Front or rears cost $40 per pair and I'm even including a 3rd pair not installed for a 2nd truck or to replace the ones on it. That's $120 alone!!!
Not as many wheels/tires or parts in this lot but it's the full T4.1 version and came from the factory that way. I've got a whole separate truck in parts with assembled front and rear ends and chassis. Just need shocks to have 2 rollers. Only the assembled one is a true 4.1, the others are regular FT. 5 bodies, none in great shape. The blue/black/white one is actually a Losi body but fits ok. Tires are all for indoor clay and include barcodes and panthers. Some of the tires have their sidewalls cut and reglued to change the foams and 6 of them have brand new Bomb Ones. There is a dead spot in one of them though. Lots of parts and a total of 3 pairs of aluminum V2 rear hubs. 2 are 1 degree and 1 .5 degree.
I'm also leaving the Airtronics 94358 metal gear servo installed.

Looking to keep all this together and asking $375 shipped $330 picked up.
The truck and quick changes cost more than that and I've also got 8 pairs of quick change wheels NIB to include. I found 2 more pair after taking pics. Those are $10 each so another $80 worth of stuff not even counting the used wheels!

IF SOME LUCKY SOUL WANTS ALL THIS STUFF ABOVE I'LL TAKE $585 SHIPPED OR $525 PICKED UP. FREE NIB TEKIN RS FOR ANYONE THAT BUYS IT ALL! A LOT OF THE STUFF IN THE BUGGY LOT FITS THE TRUCK TOO SO YOU REALLY WOULDN'T NEED ANYTHING FOR QUITE SOME TIME!!!

Got some motors and stuff I'll add in a bit.

Last edited by Neu_Racer; 12-13-2010 at 10:14 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Tech Elite

Spektrum Sr3000 receiver $40 shipped SOLD-------------------------------------------------------------------- Futaba 2pl 75mhz AM radio and receiver $35 shipped

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dialed Inc Truggy bag. No rips or tears. Maybe some dirt. $30 shipped. --------------------------------------------------------------Axial 2.2 crawler tires ALL NEW! $50 shipped!

Hitec 965mg servo Needs new spline gear. I stripped it out and when I tapped a new hole
I squished the outside. Works great otherwise and if you wanted to CA a horn on would
prob work just fine. $25 shipped---------------------------------------------------------------------Futaba S9255 servo. Very nice and real smooth. $125 originally $40 shipped

------

Novak 13.5 brushless motor. Runs real nice and cool with lots of power. $40 shipped------------------------------------------Associated FT B4 threaded shocks w/ pistons and V2 cups $40 shipped SOLD
------------
Ballistic 17.5 brushless motor. Ran only a few times as a spare and was bought less than
a month ago $60 shipped obo.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Havoc 3S brushless ESC. bought as a combo with the 17.5 ballistic and ran very little. $80 shipped obo

----------

Trinity 5000mah 40c 2S lipo. Ran mostly in onroad from a local AE driver.
I ran it a few times in my 1/10 stuff. Wrapped with clear shrink to
protect it. $40 shipped.PENDING---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Traxxas 2075 waterproof servo $18 shipped

----------------

Velineon brushless waterproof ESC $60 shipped------------------------------------------------------------------Velineon brushless motor with Integy heatsink and fan. $40 shipped or $95 for motor and ESC.
--------------

Platinum Slash 4x4 aluminum rear hubs $15 shipped------------------------------------------------------------------Turnigy 7.4v 5800mah 25c lipo. Barely used. It doesn't fit in my cars.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Shrink removed and replaced with flat black. Balanced perfectly
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ on my blinky and has been stored at 3.88v for the last month or so. $25 shipped

-----------------

Traxxas Link 2.4ghz radio and receivers. I have 2 of these.
$45 shipped each.
I WILL CONSIDER REASONABLE OFFERS ON THIS STUFF AND GLADLY DISCOUNT MULTIPLE THINGS PURCHASED. I WILL ALSO ENTERTAIN TRADE OFFERS BUT AM PRETTY PICKY AND OTHER THAN WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IN THE FIRST POST DON'T THINK I NEED ANYTHING. THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Last edited by Neu_Racer; 12-13-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 02:32 PM
Tech Elite

Just to be clear, I am entertaining offers but not lowballs. Thanks
Old 12-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Neu_Racer
Spektrum Sr3000 receiver $40 shipped -------------------------------------------------------------------- Futaba 2pl 75mhz AM radio and receiver $35 shipped

Dialed Inc Truggy bag. No rips or tears. Maybe some dirt. $30 shipped. --------------------------------------------------------------Axial 2.2 crawler tires ALL NEW! $50 shipped!

Hitec 965mg servo Needs new spline gear. I stripped it out and when I tapped a new hole
I squished the outside. Works great otherwise and if you wanted to CA a horn on would
prob work just fine. $25 shipped---------------------------------------------------------------------Futaba S9255 servo. Very nice and real smooth. $125 originally $40 shipped

------

Novak 13.5 brushless motor. Runs real nice and cool with lots of power. $40 shipped------------------------------------------Associated FT B4 threaded shocks w/ pistons and V2 cups $40 shipped

------------

Ballistic 17.5 brushless motor. Ran only a few times as a spare and was bought less than
a month ago $60 shipped.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Havoc 3S brushless ESC. bought as a combo with the 17.5 ballistic and ran very little. $80 shipped

----------

Trinity 5000mah 40c 2S lipo. Ran mostly in onroad from a local AE driver.
I ran it a few times in my 1/10 stuff. Wrapped with clear shrink to
protect it. $40 shipped.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Traxxas 2075 waterproof servo $18 shipped

----------------

Velineon brushless waterproof ESC $60 shipped------------------------------------------------------------------Velineon brushless motor with Integy heatsink and fan. $40 shipped or $95 for motor and ESC.
--------------

Platinum Slash 4x4 aluminum rear hubs $15 shipped------------------------------------------------------------------Turnigy 7.4v 5800mah 25c lipo. Barely used. It doesn't fit in my cars.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Shrink removed and replaced with flat black. Balanced perfectly
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ on my blinky and has been stored at 3.88v for the last month or so. $25 shipped

-----------------

Traxxas Link 2.4ghz radio and receivers. I have 2 of these.
$45 shipped each.

I WILL CONSIDER REASONABLE OFFERS ON THIS STUFF AND GLADLY DISCOUNT MULTIPLE THINGS PURCHASED. I WILL ALSO ENTERTAIN TRADE OFFERS BUT AM PRETTY PICKY AND OTHER THAN WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IN THE FIRST POST DON'T THINK I NEED ANYTHING. THANKS FOR LOOKING!
sending pm
Old 12-12-2010, 04:38 PM
Tech Adept

payment sent for sr3000 and shocks
Old 12-12-2010, 05:24 PM
Tech Elite

List updated. Still taking reasonable offers.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:21 PM
Tech Elite

Also adding a factory sealed Tekin RS speedo. I sent 2 in and only needed one back since I'm dumping buggy and just running truck. They didn't repair them, they gave me brand new ESCs! $160 shipped but if you buy ALL my Associated stuff I'll give it to you for $40!!

So just to clarify, that's all the rollers, parts, and wheels/tires plus this NIB Tekin speedo for $625 shipped!
Old 12-12-2010, 08:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default traxxas links

im interested in the traxxas link radio setups pmed you
Old 12-12-2010, 10:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

PM sent with offer for all of the associated stuff and tekin RS.....
Old 12-13-2010, 03:53 PM
Tech Elite

No offers on any of this stuff?
Old 12-13-2010, 06:04 PM
Tech Elite

Bump for Free Tekin RS offer at the top!
Old 12-13-2010, 08:56 PM
Tech Elite

Traxxas 2.4 radios now unsold and available for purchase. I'll take $80 shipped for both! Buyer wanted to ship to another address other than what's on Paypal.

Trinity lipo pending.
Old 12-14-2010, 04:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trinity Lipo sold.
Old 12-14-2010, 04:07 PM
Tech Elite

And 1 of the Traxxas 2.4s sold. Other one is still available. $45 shipped
Old 12-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Tech Elite

New prices.

Take 10% off anything listed. Vehicles, parts, and bundles included. It will all go to Ebay soon so let me know! Trade for Ultima SC-R and 1/10 clay compound ST tires!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.