Wiki Posts
Search

Brand New freshly built Hotbodies D8 ROLLER

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 11:20 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Brand New freshly built Hotbodies D8 ROLLER

i bought this with the intent to do a full tekno brushless conversion and go electric 1/8 buggy racing....well its been sitting assembled in nitro form collecting dust on a shelf. ive recently broke it down enought to fit into the factory box and its going in the moving truck tomorrow morning to the new house in lancaster. i do all sales or trades in person with a hand shake reciept. local deals,no checks,no scams,no lowballing,no whining. $300 cash money...it has brand new never glued jconcepts hitmen(yellow compound). im very heavy into drifting now so the only trades i will accept are 100% brand new 4wd touring car rollers(with body and wheels&tires). name brand stuff like hotbodies cyclone tc,associated tc5,yokomo mr4-tc drift package,tamiya 415 marc rhienhard edition...not looking for any tc3's or tc4's. $300 worth of drift car accesories is also acceptable...drift bodies,rims,drift tires,accesory kits...you get the idea. let me know...im in lancaster near the antelope valley fairgrounds.
Attached Thumbnails Brand New freshly built Hotbodies D8 ROLLER-snapshot_20101121.jpg   Brand New freshly built Hotbodies D8 ROLLER-snapshot_20101121_1.jpg   Brand New freshly built Hotbodies D8 ROLLER-snapshot_20101121_2.jpg  
Old 11-24-2010, 01:18 PM
Tech Adept

lot of views but no interest...crap im stuck with this thing...its going in the moving truck right now...not sure when ill be able to check this again. if your seriously interested than pm or respond...if its up then its still available.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DroopysGarage
lot of views but no interest...crap im stuck with this thing...its going in the moving truck right now...not sure when ill be able to check this again. if your seriously interested than pm or respond...if its up then its still available.
You could get rid of it if you shipped it.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:44 PM
Tech Adept

havent been on in a while because i was moving but i got rid of the d8 the 27th to a local guy...even came and got it,as far as shipping...i dont trust anyone really regardless of the safeguards that are out there...its to easy to get burned and especially around the holidays its even worse. ive only did one out of state shipping deal and it was on someone elses dime and insured. i dont have the extra scratch to be boxing up something valuble and sending it to someone and wondering if im gonna get burned,i dont have and will never have pay pal,i have trust issues with banks because my identity was stolen through my own bank. so if you can see it from my point of view then you would understand whay i like to deal local cash or trade in hand.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

You are right to be cautious, and in the end do what you feel comfortable doing. But, the feedback system on here is a pretty good indication if someone is honest or not. Very unlikely that a person with 30+ positive transactions will all of a sudden decide to burn you. Again, it's your call in the end, but you'll have a lot easier time selling things if you are willing to ship.

Postal money orders are a relatively safe form of payment (and safer to send than cash) if you don't like Paypal. And they don't require any dealings through a bank, you can get them and redeem directly through your local post office.