R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   Losi 8ight-E Roller (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/458304-losi-8ight-e-roller.html)

catogtp 12-03-2010 04:57 PM

Losi 8ight-E Roller

SOLD

I got this with the intentions of stepping up to something high quality. In the end I got swindled by someone on this forum who sold this buggy to me in shambles and as a 2.0. Clearly it isn't a 2.0. I was told that I was a complainer and the seller was going to stop selling on here because everyone wants mint stuff. I paid for a mint buggy but got this instead. I am unsure what this started out as so I am unsure if it really even is an 8ight to begin with. Hopefully someone here can help me with that....feel free to pm me any info you can give on this based on the pics. It does come with the 8ight 2.0 sticker sheet though!!!!

This a buggy converted to electric with the losi conversion. It will come with spare center diff, unpainted body, and any other extra parts you see in the pictures. I bought a set of 8ight RTR shock towers as well but am unsure if they will work. I had to buy new shock towers because the original ones were bent. I will include everything I bought to fix this up....extra diff, extra motor mount, extra toe link, extra drive shaft, and whatever else is in the bag. I just want to cut my losses and get something else.

It does not come with electronics. You will need a speed control, motor, and steering servo, and wheels/tires to get this guy going.

I have a tekin RX8 ESC with 2050kv motor that are new in the box as well as two new flightmax 4s lipos I could include for more cash.

SOLD. No trades.

Having problems with my pic host so had to link to all the images.

Feel free to view the gallery of images here: Gallery

or click the links below.

http://www.cayton.org/gallery/image/...4.JPG.html.JPG
PIC1
PIC2
PIC3
PIC4
PIC5
PIC6
PIC7
PIC8
PIC9
PIC10
PIC11
PIC12

Justin Bolin 12-03-2010 05:46 PM

How much for your RX8 with 2050 motor and the lipos?
If price is right I'd both

Justin

catogtp 12-03-2010 05:49 PM

I'm not interested in selling the rx8 or the lipos until the buggy is gone. If I can't sell it then I'll hang onto it all and finish it.

crazy81 12-03-2010 09:13 PM

Hey Im still interested in making a deal with you... If you want to that is....

catogtp 12-03-2010 09:18 PM

Let me add that I'm not willing to take $140 for the roller. At that point I would rather keep it.

If you can offer up a decent offer then we can talk.

stuntryda 12-03-2010 09:25 PM

if you are not buying do not post.. move on from here....

catogtp 12-08-2010 06:22 AM

Bump?

scteggy 12-13-2010 04:56 PM

check pm

scteggy 12-13-2010 04:57 PM

losi 8ight roller

jrxt 12-14-2010 02:30 PM

How about $200 shipped via Paypal

DA_MOFO 01-03-2011 09:40 PM

losi 8 buggy?

STILL FOR SALE??

SO NOW WHATS YOUR BOTTOM LINE PRICE FOR THE WHOLE COMBO?
BUGGY ESC./MOTOR./ 2 LIPO'S..???

OR JUST THE ROLLER WITH ALLLLL OF THE SPARES/BODY DIFF'S.. TIRES.?????

LET ME KNOW BUDDY...

THANKS
DAVE

PAYPAL ONLY AND WILL PAY ASAP...WITH A GREAT DEAL... IF YOU GIVE ME A GREAT DEAL ON ALL OF IT .. MONEY WILL BE FASTER PAYPAL.. HAHA...
SERIOUSLY.. HOOK ME UP.. I SEE THAT YOU WERE TRYING TO GET MONEY BEFORE XMAS. BUT FAILED.. WELL IM YOUR MAN....

IM LOOKING AT A COUPLE MORE LOSI 8E FOR GREAT PRICES BUT YOUR THE FIRST ON MY LIST...
THANKS AGAIN
DAVE

dragont 01-03-2011 10:38 PM

pm me how much is the esc and motor for....if its still available. thanks...

catogtp 01-05-2011 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by dragont (Post 8432424)
pm me how much is the esc and motor for....if its still available. thanks...

Need to sell the buggy before the esc/motor unless you want to make me an offer I can't refuse. I was thinking about sticking this combo in a jammin SCRT10 but am still undecided.

catogtp 01-15-2011 09:17 AM

Any takers before I list it on eBay?