Community
Wiki Posts
Search

XTM XST Truggy with Box RTR!! $230 Shipped

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 03:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Default XTM XST Truggy with Box RTR!! $230 Shipped

This is my XTM XST. I know this is my first time posting here, but I was referred to the forum by a good buddy of mine DrFizz. Anyways, I'm selling this truck because I just want to get an electric buggy. You get everything you need including the glow plug starter and an extra glow plug too! As you can see it's neatly packaged up ready to ship. I wire tied the truggy to the factory locations and even kept all the manuals so you can tune it! I used it a few times just light bashing. As you can tell it was well kept and very clean. I included the stock body because it's of no use to me once the truggy leaves. If you want to check my feedback I do have some on Ebay under 3sixtyindustries. I will ship FEDEX Ground to the continental 48 states and send you a tracking number once the funds show up via paypal. I took plenty of pics so I hope that solves all the questions up front. Thanks for looking!!
Attached Thumbnails XTM XST Truggy with Box RTR!! 0 Shipped-p1050654.jpg   XTM XST Truggy with Box RTR!! 0 Shipped-p1050655.jpg   XTM XST Truggy with Box RTR!! 0 Shipped-p1050657.jpg   XTM XST Truggy with Box RTR!! 0 Shipped-p1050656.jpg   XTM XST Truggy with Box RTR!! 0 Shipped-p1050658.jpg