Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Losi JRXS-Type R 2 cars and over $1k worth of extra parts NIP! >

Losi JRXS-Type R 2 cars and over $1k worth of extra parts NIP!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi JRXS-Type R 2 cars and over $1k worth of extra parts NIP!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 09:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)
Default Losi JRXS-Type R 2 cars and over $1k worth of extra parts NIP!

I really have mixed feelings about getting rid of these cars, but we just had a new indoor offroad track open and I have lost some intrest in onroad. I have 2 cars, 1 that I ran 17.5 and 1 that I ran VTA, the vta car was just a parts car that I put to use. Now for the parts, there is every part you can imagine for this car NIP, I added up retail cost back this summer and it was over a thousand dollars worth of parts and to many to list(arms, hubs, bearing, bulkheads, shock towers, belts, topdecks, diff parts, shock parts, spurs, rcd's, lcd's, axles, ect., ect., ect.) The main car has the f/f spool and layshaft, both cars have metal lipo trays, and there are zip lock bags full of extra parts that are new out of the package and some slightly used parts. I really don't want to split this up and would like to get $400 for everything. I would be interested in a trade for a Losi 8ight 2.0 B or T nitro or electric (preferably electric) and that would be the only trade I would be interested in. If I new how to post pics I would, but I'm not very good with computers, but if you are really interested and not just a pic collector than I can e-mail you the pics. Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please ask cause i'm sure I left out alot, but if your interested in running a type-R and want enough parts to stock a hobby shop then this is the deal for you.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Make me an offer and I may be interesed in separating, also have 2 ballistic motors that I can make a good deal on (one 17.5 and one 21.5).
Old 11-16-2010, 10:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)

pm sent
Old 11-17-2010, 09:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!!!!

Sold, payment recieved!