Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
HPI RS4-2 TOTALLY REBUILT WITH OS MOTOR AND UPGRADES,,MUST SEE PICS!! >

HPI RS4-2 TOTALLY REBUILT WITH OS MOTOR AND UPGRADES,,MUST SEE PICS!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HPI RS4-2 TOTALLY REBUILT WITH OS MOTOR AND UPGRADES,,MUST SEE PICS!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 09:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Default HPI RS4-2 TOTALLY REBUILT WITH OS MOTOR AND UPGRADES,,MUST SEE PICS!!

Up for sale is my HPI RS4-2 nitro touring car,,I just rebuilt the entire car and upgraded to a OS Max .12 pullstart motor,,new 2 speed gears,new clutch and 2 speed bell for better top end and power!!
also has brand new freshly painted cut too fit perfect body with brand new speedmind wheels and racing slicks(new,,never run on car!!)
car will come completely RTR with futaba rx/tx and servo's,,,very fast nitro car,,bottom chassis is in very good condition also,,highly prefer these HPI models over the new stuff HPI has out now days,,alot better built and reliable!!
asking $230.00 shipped with delivery conformation and insurance packed up very good to insure it arrives just as described!!!
see pics,,all my rc ads are ADULT OWNED AND VERY WELL MAINTAINED ALWAYS!! NO JUNK!!
Attached Thumbnails HPI RS4-2 TOTALLY REBUILT WITH OS MOTOR AND UPGRADES,,MUST SEE PICS!!-hpi2-3.jpg   HPI RS4-2 TOTALLY REBUILT WITH OS MOTOR AND UPGRADES,,MUST SEE PICS!!-hpi2-2.jpg   HPI RS4-2 TOTALLY REBUILT WITH OS MOTOR AND UPGRADES,,MUST SEE PICS!!-hpi2-7.jpg  
Old 11-11-2010, 11:30 PM
Tech Elite

Default added more pics of everything included!!

Here are more pics of the car and extra's,,misc eatra parts,,TMTL right now,,but will be included in case you have mishap,,part should be in extra's,,also the original box and manual and pics of th e radio included,,this is a great deal for everything included with the already upgraded car and is RTR and fast and awsome looking car ,,especially in the sunlight,,thx again for looking,,see my other ads,,brushless and nitro dragsters and cars and boats all in new or like new condition and all are upgraded as well,,good luck!!
Attached Thumbnails HPI RS4-2 TOTALLY REBUILT WITH OS MOTOR AND UPGRADES,,MUST SEE PICS!!-rs4-2-11.jpg   HPI RS4-2 TOTALLY REBUILT WITH OS MOTOR AND UPGRADES,,MUST SEE PICS!!-rs4-2-13.jpg  
Old 11-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Tech Elite

Default JUST CHECKING

DAILY BUMP