Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
sick fast brushless mini hydro boat upgraded!!see pics!! >

sick fast brushless mini hydro boat upgraded!!see pics!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

sick fast brushless mini hydro boat upgraded!!see pics!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 11:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Default sick fast brushless mini hydro boat upgraded!!see pics!!

Up for sale is my wicked fast brushless mini hydro boat,,this boat is insanely fast for it's size!! the hydro is a Mini Sea Drifter(fiberglass 17 1/2 inches long hull) and has a 35amp upgraded esc and upgraded brushless motor set up to run on 3's lipo's,,this little red rocket will rip thru the water right at 50mph+ which is very fast for a boat this size,(will actually outrun my UL-1 Superior on 2 lipo's and upgraded prop) and will out manuver it as well!!!
i am also including 2 brand new Thunder Power extreme 2200mah 3's 11.1 lipo's with only 7 cycles on both of them since buying them brand new,,they charge and balance perfect and pack a strong punch!!!

the esc and lipo's have deans connectors,,boat only runs off one lipo at a time,so you will have 2 to have some sick fun with this ba boy mini Hydro!! no heat issues,,she actually handles rough water very well and planes right up and is gone and prefers all out wide open runs,,very stable at any speed,,(not a hopper like you may see some mini hydro;s do,,straigh out stable straight line shots everytime,,never have rolled,,paint and hull are immacullant condition,( I did wipe her down and wax the top half of the boat after pics were taken)very slick looking!!
i also have the stock original motor that was still very fast and it stil has the cooling jacket installed and i also have a brand new turn fin i was going to install(but havent really had the need too) that will be included and wil come with the stand in the pics also,,

asking $300.00 shipped for this sick little rocket,,you wont be disappointed at all once you pull the trigger on her!!will be packed and shipped with insurance and delivery conformation and will send tracking # asap after shipped,,,all my ads on this site are in like new or are new condition and all are upgraded from stock or custom built,,all are adult owned and very well maintained always and never abused at all,,please feel free to ask for any info you may want or pics of anything if not shown here or in other ads,,thx

DONT MISS OUT ON THIS WICKED RIDE,,YOU WILL BE VERY PLEASES,,ALL YOU NEED TO BE RTR IS YOUR RX/TX ONLY ANDLIPO CHARGER,,LIPO'S WILL BE ALREADY CHARGED FOR YOU,,THX AGAIN!!!
Attached Thumbnails sick fast brushless mini hydro boat upgraded!!see pics!!-red-hydro-1.jpg   sick fast brushless mini hydro boat upgraded!!see pics!!-red-hydro-3.jpg   sick fast brushless mini hydro boat upgraded!!see pics!!-red-hydro-5.jpg   sick fast brushless mini hydro boat upgraded!!see pics!!-red-hydro-6.jpg   sick fast brushless mini hydro boat upgraded!!see pics!!-red-hydro-7.jpg  

Old 11-12-2010, 07:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Default INSANE HYDRO,,BUMP